Sign in to follow this  
meegwell

"The revolution will be televised" - thoughts?

Any thoughts on this memo from the latest escrow movement?  An apparent reference to Gil Scott-Heron’s "The revolution will not be televised".

On the surface I guess you could just say this is going to be big (and from a media coverage standpoint the opposite of what Scott-Heron says about the uprising).

8 minutes ago, meegwell said:

Any thoughts on this memo from the latest escrow movement?  An apparent reference to Gil Scott-Heron’s "The revolution will not be televised".

On the surface I guess you could just say this is going to be big (and from a media coverage standpoint the opposite of what Scott-Heron says about the uprising).

A fan of JungleInc in youtube!?:rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

A fan of JungleInc in youtube!?:rolleyes:

Probably just a fan of jungle Inc . People are thinking that ripple made that memo. It could have been anyone. Anyone can release the escrow and add a memo. It's probably not a secret message. 

3 hours ago, meegwell said:

Youtuber Jungle Inc asked for someone to release the escrow and put in that message, which is his customary sign off message in all his videos..  Someone did.  Anyone can release the escrow and put whatever message they want.

no connection to Ripple.

6 minutes ago, spiras said:

Youtuber Jungle Inc asked for someone to release the escrow and put in that message, which is his customary sign off message in all his videos..  Someone did.  Anyone can release the escrow and put whatever message they want.

no connection to Ripple.

I'm still a little confused. How can you "release" the escrow without actually having access to the funds.