xrpmommy

Demo of corda settler with xrp

interesting they used the testnet -- makes sense why businesses would choose xrp tech since they provide this testnet feature

do any of the other chains have the same functionality?

looked like an internal training session from r3 in Poland?

Zapraszamy do Blockchain Club na mini konferencję poświęconą blockchainowi Corda – technologii stworzonej głównie z myślą o zastosowaniach blockchain przez instytucje finansowe. Odwiedzą nas goście z Londynu reprezentujący firmę R3, która zajmuje się rozwojem tej technologii i opowiedzą o jej zastosowaniu i implementacjach.

---------------Polish  detected

We invite you to Blockchain Club for a mini conference devoted to Corda blockchain - a technology created mainly for blockchain applications by financial institutions. We will be visited by guests from London representing R3, who is involved in the development of this technology and will talk about its use and implementations.

I'm enjoying the Real Estate section of the video after the Corda Settler demo. 

They are working on, what I was working on back around 2010-11, but better because of new ledger tech. They dont appear to have focused on reducing or addressing Liquidity Risk in the real estate markets yet.