Jump to content
Still1

XRP is now live and trading on Coinbase"s consumer app

Recommended Posts

https://www.coindesk.com/xrp-is-now-live-and-trading-on-coinbases-consumer-app?amp

🤠🤠👍👍

Coinbase is adding XRP to its retail platforms, allowing all customers in select jurisdictions access to the world’s third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

On Thursday, the company, which already offers retail consumers access to bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin, USDC, zcash, Brave’s Basic Attention Token, the 0x protocol token and withdrawals of bitcoin cash SV, announced it would be adding XRP to coinbase.com, as well as its Android and iOS apps.

“Coinbase customers can now buy, sell, convert, send, receive, or store XRP. Please note that inbound transfers and many sends require the specification of an XRP destination tag,” the blog post noted.

Edited by Still1
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Really? And where is the Rise in Prise, that has been talked about since 2017, if Coinbase adds XRP. I see nothing, nada, rien. :beach:

Lol, I'm not going there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Isn't price driven by demand. There are billions of XRP in the wild. 

We are not talking about a scarce rare and exotic gemstone here.

Ripple need to sell more software licenses to banks, and remove the option to flick between xcurrent and xrapid. Force everyone on the damn thing.

Until then, speculative penny stock.

Edited by Freaky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Isn't price driven by demand. There are billions of XRP in the wild. 

We are not talking about a scarce rare and exotic gemstone here.

Ripple need to sell more software licenses to banks, and remove the option to flick between xcurrent and xrapid. Force everyone on the damn thing.

Until then, speculative penny stock.

I think you need to think this through, brah. I guarantee you there is "less" XRP (a finite resource) in the world than gold or gemstones or oil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HenrySeldom said:

I think you need to think this through, brah. I guarantee you there is "less" XRP (a finite resource) in the world than gold or gemstones or oil. 

Why does no one want it then ? Why is it priced so low ?

It should be snapped up now given it's so cheap shouldn't it ?

It's not like the Big Banks don't already know about it. 

Edited by Freaky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, zenkert said:

Really? And where is the Rise in Prise, that has been talked about since 2017, if Coinbase adds XRP. I see nothing, nada, rien. :beach:

Disheartening to say the least. I would have expected at least a little bump in price. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Seems like every time we get some good news, nothing happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

xrp is now the fastest and cheapest high-liquidity-coin on coinbase to transfer funds between exchanges and wallets - wait till everyone gets that

this alone will have massive impact, especially in a bullrun -- traders will choose the quickest and cheapest option with alot of FIAT- and crypto-pairs on other exchanges available

Edited by VanHasen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VanHasen said:

xrp is now the fastest and cheapest high-liquidity-coin on coinbase to transfer funds between exchanges and wallets - wait till everyone gets that

Now is not that obvious. And still no action . . . :beach: But that is not the real issue. It´s about challening the Global Bank world. That is what the Real Deal is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys cheer up! We are in the really beginning of the XRP history.

Just be patiente mates.

You are in the 1% crypto investment. The other 99% its a circus.

Don´t going to deny that i get a bit down when this things happens but then i remember that i am here for years whether moons or stays flat :beach:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...