LeoiZuria

Lets stop calling Bear Market to a Lack of interest

1 hour ago, Sharkey said:

Maybe, or maybe another 365+ days, or maybe less than 100 days...who knows?  I have been as optimistic as anyone, but I think it's wise to always be open to new data, and how we assess historical data.  The best we can do is to guess, based on the very short history (relatively speaking) of the crypto market thus far.  The fact that there are clearly massive "new players" entering the market changes many factors, possibly in ways we can't estimate with any accuracy.  Extrapolating from history is a reasonable way to estimate what's ahead, but not a guarantee.  We can wait and see, or we can take any number of actions based on our best estimate.  But critical thinking, and continually reassessing past assumptions, will likely reduce our vulnerabilities in this very high risk arena.  

I’m going off the BTC charts the last 4 years.  Most markets have the 4 year cycles. But then this is a new market. So we just have to see 

1 hour ago, tony71 said:

I’m going off the BTC charts the last 4 years.  Most markets have the 4 year cycles. But then this is a new market. So we just have to see 

Yes, I saw that projected timeline, as well...and I would love for that to be the case, but I don't want to have unrealistic expectations.  People seem to becoming increasingly disillusioned, so I'm more guarded than I ever have been about projecting into the future.  Cheers, and again, I hope your prediction is spot-on!  :drinks:

On 3/1/2019 at 12:05 PM, charmaser said:

@LeoiZuria I dont think it's any big secret that many, many people lost ALOT of money last year speculating on crypto. That kind of loss, which we all witnessed, is going to take awhile to wash out. 

Having said that, it is similarly narrow to say that it will never be washed out as it is to say that the entire market is at whims of these mythical players in the sky who are just pulling all the strings. How absurd would it to be to speculate on an asset if one really believed all that? I take what you said as more of venting about the current lack of appeal that crypto has with the general public right now. Which is understandable, but maybe falling on deaf ears in a forum inundated with gross theories of overnight fortune.

I encourage take a longer term outlook on the state of crypto, and xrp in general. I purchased years ago with the intention of holding for at least 5 years. That time frame, I believed, would be sufficient to see if xrp would begin to consume a share of liquidity for its use case. I have not been disappointed in that. 

Exactly this^. Everyone here should watch Warren Buffet speak on investments during any time of FUD. His whole philosophy is to HODL when you find an undervalued "stock". I might be the only one here, but I value XRP at much higher the .30 and that's about that. If you can HODL your XRP... you can HODL your wealth. Once we cash out we re going to have to reinvest our Fiat in the sock market anyways. Get used to HOLDing or kiss your retirements goodbye right now :) (more than 50% of people deplete their windfalls in 3 years, even big time lotto winners). Use this time to DYOR on financial advisors: not when Lambo...WHEN FINANCIAL ADVISOR! Good luck, and thanks for the level headed comment @charmaser

tz7XnEw4

It looks like Ripple is getting closer and it is about to move soon, now within a matter of days if certain conditions apply. 

I've marked support and resistance levels on the chart above. 

You can see the higher lows on the daily time frame as well as the bullish MACD . 

The first challenge to break is EMA10 before this set up is complete. So please keep in mind that this is a friendly reminder and not a piece of trade advice. All of my trades contains buy-in, targets, stop-loss, capital allocation, ROE potential and more.