Jump to content
mariusthegreat

XRP added to Coinbase ..

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

First to market advantage. 

CB lost their steam though.  Look at XRP and the price not much happened when CB announced XRP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tony71 said:

CB lost their steam though.  Look at XRP and the price not much happened when CB announced XRP.

Largely due to it not being available. They can announce it on pro but until I hits regular and is available, price won’t spike. When rando investors can buy easily on Coinbase, then it’ll rise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Largely due to it not being available. They can announce it on pro but until I hits regular and is available, price won’t spike. When rando investors can buy easily on Coinbase, then it’ll rise. 

Yeah, and being in a bear market may cut some wind from the sails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tony71 said:

Whats the difference with coinbase and uphold??  Uphold to me is much better, not sure why coinbase is all that

Coinbase is far better than uphold or abra. and I LOVE uphold and abra.
Coinbase is more intuitive with a better user interface than both.
Coinbase offers more information (graphs etc) than both. Coinbase pro offers actual trading support.

All three are good, Coinbase is best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 8:03 AM, mariusthegreat said:

... aaaand still nada, niente, nothing !

It just seems nothing will make the price per XRP move upwards.

The crab will continue for a little while longer it appears...

It appears that believing that a Coinbase listing would help was yet another red herring ?

To be honest, I didn't even realize CB was adding xrp.  After over a year of "not gonna happen", i tuned CB out completely.   I also haven't been adding to my stack so i wouldn't have had a reason to pay attention.  *reaches for wallet to buy more xrps*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gismapper said:

To be honest, I didn't even realize CB was adding xrp.  After over a year of "not gonna happen", i tuned CB out completely.   I also haven't been adding to my stack so i wouldn't have had a reason to pay attention.  *reaches for wallet to buy more xrps*

Same here, I found out on this forum.  A year ago most of us would’ve gone crazy over this.  Now with the current market it has little relevance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there will be zero effect, coinbase pro or coinbase

xrp is tied to bitcoin

its possible some people will buy it, price will go shortly up....food for bears to earn them money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

Well XRP appears in my Coinbase wallet now, but I don’t think I can exchange it or trade it.

So I guess CB is just a wallet company.

That's not true. I'm not sure why you'd say that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...