Sign in to follow this  
m1k3_m0

Xrp added on coinbase pro

9 hours ago, Naimless said:

I assume it's to do with the New York Bitlicense. Coinbase has got one but I suspect there may be some regulatory issue which means they can't currently sell in NY.

Wow so New Yorker's legally can't buy XRP. Glad I don't live in New York sounds like they have some real tool bags running the state like AOC! Speaking of tool bag laws have you herd  what California wants to do check this link out. California to control Crypto,  the Democrats are out of control!!!

11 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Watched someone turn 10k into 100k in the past year. 9 out of 10 times it will work to buy in cheaper, so when you eventually do 'miss the boat' and jump back in again it should still be worth it.

hahah wish this would have worked for my friend i have done some trades im just careful about it

2 hours ago, XRPJoe said:

Wow so New Yorker's legally can't buy XRP. Glad I don't live in New York sounds like they have some real tool bags running the state like AOC! 

Yeah they can, they'd just use Bittrex, where XRP has been available for awhile...

22 hours ago, Seoulite said:

When the real bull run starts coinbase will give us welcome liquidity. The time for coinbase news sending us to moon has long passed. That kind of sentiment is just gone for now. 

I don't think it ever existed except in the minds of a few Coinbase fanboys. 

4 hours ago, itcdominic said:

On Ripple.com they have great charts.... -> https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/xrp-markets

However, I do not see any Coinbase activity.... or is Coinone another name for coinbase???

XRP Charts no Coinbase.jpg

XRP Charts doesn't list every exchange that has XRP, and even when new ones have been added, there's usually been a delay before they show up here. I wouldn't expect to see Coinbase volume for another few weeks. 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, XRPJoe said:

Wow so New Yorker's legally can't buy XRP. Glad I don't live in New York sounds like they have some real tool bags running the state like AOC! Speaking of tool bag laws have you herd  what California wants to do check this link out. California to control Crypto,  the Democrats are out of control!!!

Please, let's keep this forum "politics free".

Unless it has to do with actual real legislation, like the bills going through Congress, and how those laws impact crypto investor taxes, or crypto business operations. 

If you have links to regulations or Regulator's perspective, please share them under the Regulation sub-forum https://www.xrpchat.com/forum/44-regulation/

FYI, I used to paint houses in college so I could get away with only working 1 weekend a month... I had to have a license, for painting! 

Every single financial service has regulations and licenses, I've held several of these, + a painting license. It is not the end of the world. Licensing crypto, will be just fine too. It legitimizes things in a real way.

Had a look at Coinmarketcap and it looks like Coinbase is already the biggest XRP/USD exchange. RightBTC has a bigger volume, but I believe RightBTC is trading only USDT, not USD. Well, Coinbase is still very relevant.