Xrp added on coinbase pro

m1k3_m0

8 hours ago, Crypt0fin said:

You should leak at 10PM PST :P . Anyway this thread is more optimistic than the other one. Most I can see from a CB add is $1-2 bucks but most likely $0.40 - $0.60 per zerp. If they would have added this during the height of the market it would have been at between $12-15 dollars a zerp.

Its going to have a hard time to break over 36 cents even. And then I expect a dump to about 31 of Bitcoin holds its current value.

12 hours ago, damascus1986 said:

watched someone turn 14k xrp into 7k dec 2017 when we were bouncing between .20-.29 for the month or so before that.

Watched someone turn 10k into 100k in the past year. 9 out of 10 times it will work to buy in cheaper, so when you eventually do 'miss the boat' and jump back in again it should still be worth it.

100%, if anything goes +300%-+500% let alone +1000% in short timespan it is faily safe to assume it will come down, everyone saying any thing else is delusional imo. What kind of fundamental power legitimizes an asset to go x10 in 3 weeks and not being a bubble?

The problem is you do not know the exact top of the run so what I suggest is take partial (20%) profits at pre-determined prices. For example at +150% from baseline at +300% at +600%  at +900% and keep then 1/5 of your stack in the game just to be sure that you do not completely miss out (feeling wise) on further rise.

The only thing a ''hodler'' should avoid (what I did) is selling after +150% but jumping in again and buying back less coins than you originally had on the way up. I did this 2 times and I burned alot of XRP while securing no money at all.

With some patience, for any asset holds:  after a moonshot the price comes down. As we have seen after May or December 17, and the last time it came down all the way to the starting point of the bullrun in terms of price. 

1 hour ago, 92Ripplex92 said:

What kind of fundamental power legitimizes an asset to go x10 in 3 weeks and not being a bubble?

Regarding most assets, trading in most markets, most of the time... you are correct.

There are however situations where a market will undervalue an asset. If something happens to enlighten the market, then the market will snap correct the price. Same idea as when a new dividend is announced, and the stock pops up.

Has anyone else tried to deposit any XRP into their Coinbase Pro account?  It is not showing up on my Coinbase Pro account.  I am based in the US but not in NY.  I opened a ticket with Coinbase support but have not yet heard back.

1197400418_CoinbasePro.PNG.244dda06667c04723529cdb012bcb1ab.PNG

1 hour ago, Sebastian said:

Has anyone else tried to deposit any XRP into their Coinbase Pro account?  It is not showing up on my Coinbase Pro account.  I am based in the US but not in NY.  I opened a ticket with Coinbase support but have not yet heard back.

1197400418_CoinbasePro.PNG.244dda06667c04723529cdb012bcb1ab.PNG

I am wondering if anyone has tried this yet???

6 hours ago, 92Ripplex92 said:

100%, if anything goes +300%-+500% let alone +1000% in short timespan it is faily safe to assume it will come down, everyone saying any thing else is delusional imo. What kind of fundamental power legitimizes an asset to go x10 in 3 weeks and not being a bubble?

The problem is you do not know the exact top of the run so what I suggest is take partial (20%) profits at pre-determined prices. For example at +150% from baseline at +300% at +600%  at +900% and keep then 1/5 of your stack in the game just to be sure that you do not completely miss out (feeling wise) on further rise.

The only thing a ''hodler'' should avoid (what I did) is selling after +150% but jumping in again and buying back less coins than you originally had on the way up. I did this 2 times and I burned alot of XRP while securing no money at all.

With some patience, for any asset holds:  after a moonshot the price comes down. As we have seen after May or December 17, and the last time it came down all the way to the starting point of the bullrun in terms of price. 

I wish they taught this in school and that I hadnt needed so many lessons....

6 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

and we are live

Coinbase 1.png

Turns out, there was an issue with Coinbase Pro.  After contacting support, XRP is now showing up in my account as an option.  :D