Sign in to follow this  
m1k3_m0

Xrp added on coinbase pro

Finally.  Now we will see what effect, if any, this will have on the long term price.  ;)  IMO, this is a prelude to it being listed on the regular version of Coinbase (the one I no longer use due to the ridiculous fees) which would give XRP even more exposure and liquidity.

1 minute ago, Sebastian said:

Finally.  Now we will see what effect, if any, this will have on the long term price.  ;)  IMO, this is a prelude to it being listed on the regular version of Coinbase (the one I no longer use due to the ridiculous fees) which would give XRP even more exposure and liquidity.

Quiet frankly I'm suspecting a short pump and retracement again! Until the entire market sentiment changes, I don't see any continuous increase . I just wish the SEC didn't restrict our ability to day trade lol 

I feel that adding to coinbase pro makes an inevitable trickle to regular coinbase. The question is will be get a pump for a day or two like most other cryptos added to CB but then a massive dump to lower levels?!?!

They said that they will list the XRP in cooperation with regulatory authorities.Perhaps the securities problem will be settled.

This is positive good news.

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

Coinbase is scheduled to come to Japan this year.

https://jp.cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-confident-in-getting-a-license-from-fsa-in-2019

Edited by jabit

Personally I wait till Korea wakes up. Then perhaps another 5-10% rise then definitely a dump. There is huge resistance on the $0.335 level, overal sentiment bearish and the support is only for Clownbase PRO. If that $0.335 brakes we will go to around $0.36 according to TA. This is not trading advice but my strategy what I will do with 25% of my funds since I am a longterm investor as well.