• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go. Exciting March ahead of us.

The joke : " When Coinbase will add xrp " has come to an end  

Everyone can have an opinion on Coinbase but all I'm thinking is that this is great for further liquidity of the XRP ecosystem.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, princesultan said:

what's the difference between coinbase & coinbase pro?

Coinbase Pro has virtually no fees and you can place limit orders.  The regular Coinbase charges something like 2-3% for each buy and sell transaction and all orders are at market.  I have both types of accounts.  My limit on the regular Coinbase is much higher than Coinbase Pro but I prefer Coinbase Pro.

41 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

Here we go. Exciting March ahead of us.

Thanks much.

I'm tuned in to Zig Ziglars' old radio station WII-FM (What's In It - For Me) and I'm wondering what if any impact this news will have on us. A year and a half ago this would have been moon-rocket-Lambo-worthy but now I am not so sure.

16 minutes ago, M-X said:

That's probably by design. Coinbase doesn't want to influence the market by listing assets or they could be met with lawsuits for price manipulation.

***Bitcoin Cash***

They don't like XRP, they never have. 

The reason for not listing before is XRP would have went number 1. They can't have that. 

6 minutes ago, T800 said:

***Bitcoin Cash***

They don't like XRP, they never have. 

The reason for not listing before is XRP would have went number 1. They can't have that. 

The bitcoin cash fiasco is why they're being more careful now, check out their 4 phases of listing a new asset. I think you're giving coinbase more credit than they deserve, they don't care about XRP becoming #1, they just want to make money off of trading fees while being in the clear on a regulatory standpoint.