Sign in to follow this  

Vitalik Buterin Says Ripple’s XRP Is A Better Option Than Bitcoin Due To Institutional Adoption And Partnerships

8 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

That is remarkable he tweeted that. Prepare for the price of XRP to drop further in our world of opposites! All other coins will shoot back up including etherium and bitcoin. 

"The symbol “TM” stands for trademark, while “SM” stands for service mark. These symbols may be used for any mark which a person claims rights to, even if they have not officially filed a registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office."

In his tweet he puts these symbols next to adoption tm and partnerships tm , the author Carl T imho is being disingenuous. Hmmm would not be the first time thats happened. 

1 minute ago, Trickery said:

A few fools yes, but total fools? Are you feeling foolish? I'm not.

I'm not feeling foolish, and you may have not fallen for it either but a lot  of people liked that comment and it was reposted by a major player in the community! 

Does it matter?

The recent work done by people using Big Query shows all exchanges tied together moving in unison perhaps "fake volume". This makes sense every time the whole market moves or drops exactly as BTC does. These aren't people and it may not even be actually real trades.

Everything is still tied to BTC sigh.

I don't buy BTC, and completely have lost all faith and confidence in BTC. My use of BTC roughly stopped around 6  to 9  months ago. I only use  ETH, XRP, TRX and USD. At the end of the day I see ETH and XRP taking over. Vitalik is correct! The only use BTC will be is with day trading and institutional investors. 

Edited by XRPJoe

12 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

The only use BTC will be is with day trading and institutional investors. 

I think that we have now great platforms for long and short BTC, but I see the % volatility is just the same as ETH and XRP.  So they all good now for day trading, sadly most just trade them from the long side when the short side is also just as viable.