Django

Help me to calm down my girlfriend // 1$

On 2/22/2019 at 1:46 AM, Django said:

Hi folks,

my girlfriend is losing her nerves with the current XRP price cause we have invested a few bugs. :girl_cray2: I always tell her, it will shure go back up over 1$ (at about 0,92$ she would be at 0) in the next years but i am not able to show here some facts why it will rise. She is so smart and always finds a counter-argument. :aggressive:  So please help me to clam here down with some facts. :help:

Thank you guys! :lol:

I saw Django in the theaters when it first came out. I happened to be in South Carolina at the time and we had just toured a civil war and slave museum. it was weird timing. 

On 2/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

Spot on.  I've had this conversation more than once:-

friend : "Wow, you're so enthusiastic about XRP - should I invest in XRP?"

me:  "NO, unless you decide to really do some deep research and get enthusiastic about XRP yourself - from your own research"

friend: "but...you've already done your research, so as a short-cut I'll just buy XRP since you've done all the work and I won't blame you if the price goes down"

me: "the point of research is that it strengthens your hands if/when you're deep underwater on your investment.  If you don't know the potential of what you're holding, you're more likely to dump it when in doubt.  There's no real shortcut to that"

There's so much ridiculous FUD out there that my own influence on such an investor is very limited - without your own research, it's easy to fall for FUD and fall into that "inbetween stage".

I second this. I've mentioned XRP to my girl a few times and her eyes immediately glaze over. She doesn't ask questions, or even play devil's advocate. I'm just talking at her lol. This investment is not for weak hands, or non researchers. As much as we would like to grab people on the street and shake 'em "HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD" there will only be a handful that can see the 30,000ft view. And out of those people, only another handful will do the right thing with their gains: Not When Lambo.... When Financial Advisor :)

On 2/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, Spekul8 said:

I suggest that before you get your girlfriends, add the following to the profile of your e-dating: 

"Nice guy, a few tattoos, one sleeve, and the right arm says YOLO in red.   Looking for a job at the moment, but I am a "crypto trader," and that means you will have to tolerate me checking quotes during our conversations. If XRP goes to $10, I will take you to Taco Bell for a whole week.  If not, you will have to work for a living while I find another crypto. One has to go to the moon. Anyway, If you or your friends have money, I will buy XRP for you. Don't worry; it will sit in my crypto wallet — anyway, I like TV, games, and spending time on pro-XRP forums. If you are nice I will move in with you after the first date; my mom says I can't live in her basement anymore. Please send pics if you want me to take you seriously."

Actually, this would work really well :spinlol:

Posted (edited)

Thank you guys for the big response! Just came back from vacation right now (successful without checking the xrp quote), i was overwhelmed by the number of answers.

• Yes for shure, it was a serious question but of course it was also planned to bring a small portion of fun in this serious topic. ;)
  • to clear up misunderstandings: i don't invested her money. She invested it herself with her own account. In fact she started investing in XRP befor i have done.
  • some of you asked where my balls are ... if you live together with my girl when she is angry or she drives crazy, i swear you, your balls could not big enough :spiteful: ...  But anyway ... i like her - thats the problem. :biggrin: And i bet if XRP will be at 10$ any day, she will be the nicest and cosiest woman i ever saw because i own a bigger amount of XRP compared to her. :girl_sigh:
  • as @Truckdriver said: crypto + woman = :dash1:

Thanks guys - see you on the moon!

Edited by Django

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Django said:

ome of you asked where my balls are ... if you live together with my girl when she is angry or she drives crazy, i swear you, your balls could not big enough :spiteful: ...  But anyway ... i like her - thats the problem. :biggrin:

When XRP will be at $10, there will be Ball-Doctors who will help you. You'll be able to choose the size, color and even custom made solutions.  You will hang the old ones on the back of your truck to symbolize your life before XRP. 

Edited by Spekul8