Django

Help me to calm down my girlfriend // 1$

12 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Spot on.  I've had this conversation more than once:-

friend : "Wow, you're so enthusiastic about XRP - should I invest in XRP?"

me:  "NO, unless you decide to really do some deep research and get enthusiastic about XRP yourself - from your own research"

friend: "but...you've already done your research, so as a short-cut I'll just buy XRP since you've done all the work and I won't blame you if the price goes down"

me: "the point of research is that it strengthens your hands if/when you're deep underwater on your investment.  If you don't know the potential of what you're holding, you're more likely to dump it when in doubt.  There's no real shortcut to that"

There's so much ridiculous FUD out there that my own influence on such an investor is very limited - without your own research, it's easy to fall for FUD and fall into that "inbetween stage".

This. 1000x this.

19 hours ago, Doubletap said:

Women are not to be trusted ever

Ah youthful thinking , I'm worried for you young zerper , were you let down by one and hurt , that happens,  or am i presumptuous In saying you have not breed yet with I real live human, hmmm  plastics/ rubber are ok but found after 2008 finacial crisis China's manufacturing standards lapsed and made product far inferior than in the past therefore the quality of lubrication becomes a far more critical factor if you don't want deflation or injury. Or you may just find the right woman/man/transgender to be your soulmate,  good luck.

3 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

Ah youthful thinking , I'm worried for you young zerper , were you let down by one and hurt , that happens,  or am i presumptuous In saying you have not breed yet with I real live human, hmmm  plastics/ rubber are ok but found after 2008 finacial crisis China's manufacturing standards lapsed and made product far inferior than in the past therefore the quality of lubrication becomes a far more critical factor if you don't want deflation or injury. Or you may just find the right woman/man/transgender to be your soulmate,  good luck.

Maybe you're right , I shouldn't judge all women from my experience with kiwi bush pigs. 

I hear that Brazilian women are much more appreciative and better looking. 

Ive a 21 y/o daughter 

What is your opinion of spousal maintainence truck driver ? 

Edited by Doubletap

6 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

Maybe you're right , I shouldn't judge all women from my experience with kiwi bush pigs

A bit harsh , in the first place you chose them, secondly I don't think you'd appreciate it if someone said that to your daughter in front of you ? If it was me they would not be vertical for very long . 

20 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

What is your opinion of spousal maintainence truck driver

That's another story,  I pay my fair share (debatable from ird) even though it's far from fair percentage wise, oh well we choose to have them and wouldn't have it any other way , 70 hrs a week is what my contribution .

Having been through that ird machine and spat out the other end, stripped of close to half a million in cash and my dignity ,threatened with prosecution if I ever disclosed to anyone what they did to me but wise to just how broken and unfair that system is.  

never trust a woman

On 2/24/2019 at 2:41 AM, TheXRPer said:

Sounds like OP needs to wear the pants in the relationship. Women crave someone taking control and keeping them grounded.

Some will view this as an sexist statement but its freakin true.  By nature males are leaders, dominant gender, but that doesn't mean you have to be cruel, unfair, or violent towards women. Be gentleman only when you have a lady beside you. No woman is better than you. Don't be one of those pussified males who think pleasing woman, stepping low is the only way of getting their attention. Stand your ground, be firm with your words, be respectful and don't let anyone disrespect you and you will get their attention and loyalty. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:08 PM, Doubletap said:

Having been through that ird machine and spat out the other end, stripped of close to half a million in cash and my dignity ,threatened with prosecution if I ever disclosed to anyone what they did to me but wise to just how broken and unfair that system is.  

never trust a woman

Fair point , I've seen it done to others and has broken them ,not pretty at all m8, the system is so one sided,  I hope this investment can be your ticket to recovery and financial freedom,  all the best to us.

I suggest that before you get your girlfriends, add the following to the profile of your e-dating: 

"Nice guy, a few tattoos, one sleeve, and the right arm says YOLO in red.   Looking for a job at the moment, but I am a "crypto trader," and that means you will have to tolerate me checking quotes during our conversations. If XRP goes to $10, I will take you to Taco Bell for a whole week.  If not, you will have to work for a living while I find another crypto. One has to go to the moon. Anyway, If you or your friends have money, I will buy XRP for you. Don't worry; it will sit in my crypto wallet — anyway, I like TV, games, and spending time on pro-XRP forums. If you are nice I will move in with you after the first date; my mom says I can't live in her basement anymore. Please send pics if you want me to take you seriously."