Django

Help me to calm down my girlfriend // 1$

2 hours ago, Tripple said:

Just use the words 'calm down'. That always works...

Also add "you're not being rational about it"

4 hours ago, Django said:

Hi folks,

my girlfriend is losing her nerves with the current XRP price cause we have invested a few bugs. :girl_cray2: I always tell her, it will shure go back up over 1$ (at about 0,92$ she would be at 0) in the next years but i am not able to show here some facts why it will rise. She is so smart and always finds a counter-argument. :aggressive:  So please help me to clam here down with some facts. :help:

Thank you guys! :lol:

Is this a serious post?

7 hours ago, Django said:

Hi folks,

my girlfriend is losing her nerves with the current XRP price cause we have invested a few bugs. :girl_cray2: I always tell her, it will shure go back up over 1$ (at about 0,92$ she would be at 0) in the next years but i am not able to show here some facts why it will rise. She is so smart and always finds a counter-argument. :aggressive:  So please help me to clam here down with some facts. :help:

Thank you guys! :lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

3 hours ago, Erik156 said:

Is this a serious post?

I don't know if the OP was being serious but I was. My wife gave me money a while back because she also thinks XRP has a good shot at going bananas. I explained to her, "Anytime you want out and your money back, just ask, I will return every penny you gave me no questions asked. But know, you have divested."

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

I don't know if the OP was being serious but I was. My wife gave me money a while back because she also thinks XRP has a good shot at going bananas. I explained to her, "Anytime you want out and your money back, just ask, I will return every penny you gave me no questions asked. But know, you have divested."

Your wife gave you money??? Does that really happen? :JC_thinking:

42 minutes ago, Trickery said:

Your wife gave you money??? Does that really happen?

He had to exchange it for sexual favours. :moil: