Jump to content
Pauldb1806

XRP price after next bull run

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Pauldb1806 said:

If we're expecting a pullback after the next bull run, then surely the sensible thing to do is sell your stack at what you hope is the peak and then rebuy back down at the bottom.

When you guys say SELL you mean open up a sell order or close the trade or investment? im  sorry for my naive question… because if is open a new sell order menwhile the buy is open, this its what i will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jorgerios said:

When you guys say SELL you mean open up a sell order or close the trade or investment? im  sorry for my naive question… because if is open a new sell order menwhile the buy is open, this its what i will do.

I don't understand what you mean. 

I thought sell meant that I give my asset to someone in exchange for fiat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

sell meant that I give my asset to someone in exchange for fiat.

You thing right  or at least where i come from its the same fact. But i think we are talking different things. My aproch its trading point of view yours its financially point of view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 5:52 PM, Kavabata said:

So: TA useless?
Do not think so. You can not predict a price for the future, but you can predict trends and their likelihood and use that to your advantage.

Exactly what I did yesterday morning: how likely is a moonshot now?

We are still in that bearish channel (no trend-reversal yet), volume was decreasing, RSI-Indikator showed overbought territory... and bought 10k Zerps a few days ago at ~.305 ... selling? waiting, maybe losing money?

My descion based on TA: minimize my risk or take a calculated risk
I closed my business at .33xsomething and realized a few hundred dollars. Then I split my fiats into two equal portions, opened new buy orders at .3475 and .365. If we shoot up, I'll jump in as soon as the price breaks those resistances.

But: Should we instead drop (breaking thos supports), then I can readjust my two purchase orders at any time, in order to rebuy cheap(er).

So I am prepared for the bullish as well as the bearish version and will not be surprised. now I am waiting for either the bull or the bear taking controll again...

 

 

 

Edited by xSODAx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xSODAx said:

So: TA useless?
Do not think so. You can not predict a price for the future, but you can predict trends and their likelihood and use that to your advantage.

Exactly what I did yesterday morning: how likely is a moonshot now?

We are still in that bearish channel (no trend-reversal yet), volume was decreasing, RSI-Indikator showed overbought territory... and bought 10k Zerps a few days ago at ~.305 ... selling? waiting, maybe losing money?

My descion based on TA: minimize my risk or take a calculated risk
I closed my business at .33xsomething and realized a few hundred dollars. Then I split my fiats into two equal portions, opened new buy orders at .3475 and .365. If we shoot up, I'll jump in as soon as the price breaks those resistances.

But: Should we instead drop (breaking thos supports), then I can readjust my two purchase orders at any time, in order to rebuy cheap(er).

So I am prepared for the bullish as well as the bearish version and will not be surprised. now I am waiting for either the bull or the bear taking controll again...

 

 

 

So you're ultimately saying the price goes up or down. Very usefull!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

So you're ultimately saying the price goes up or down. Very usefull!

hehe... no, was refering to those who meant TA is useless. by now I expect a drop to old levels... more likely that a moonshot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JannaOneTrick said:

2019 January - December : Sidelines | Price mostly 0.3$

2019 Eoy - 2020 Beginning : Slow and steady start of a bull market | Price EOY 2020 : 6$

2021 : Bull run | Price summer - EOY 2021 : around 100$ (with a 20% margin error up/down)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...