How JPM coin will affect xrp

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've probably posted it a hundred times.  - If the coin represents something, Rep-coins as I call them, they are worthless.  This is not a trustless system,  Transferring JPM coin settles nothing beca

"How JPM coin will affect xrp?" You will be able to price your massive XRP gains in JPM dollars 

Panic.  XRP flash crashes to zero.  Flex Tape ceases to work. But.... it's not too late.  Read this and change your destiny:  

2 hours ago, jcestre said:

I'm surprised nobody post about this, what do you think about JPM coin? Will affect xrp? Is this the opening for banks to adopt their own coin?

https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/news/digital-coin-payments

Panic.  XRP flash crashes to zero.  Flex Tape ceases to work.

But.... it's not too late.  Read this and change your destiny:

3 hours ago, jcestre said:

'm surprised nobody post about this, what do you think about JPM coin? Will affect xrp? Is this the opening for banks to adopt their own coin?

I've probably posted it a hundred times.  - If the coin represents something, Rep-coins as I call them, they are worthless.  This is not a trustless system,  Transferring JPM coin settles nothing because you still have to move  the money into the account or you have to trust that JPM actually has money to back up their stupid coin.  Just do a digital transfer then, why even use a blockchain??  JPM coin is a stupid idea.  Regarding crypto JPM and Jamie Dimon are as irrelevant as CNBC. 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:05 AM, Eric123 said:

I've probably posted it a hundred times.  - If the coin represents something, Rep-coins as I call them, they are worthless.  This is not a trustless system,  Transferring JPM coin settles nothing because you still have to move  the money into the account or you have to trust that JPM actually has money to back up their stupid coin.  Just do a digital transfer then, why even use a blockchain??  JPM coin is a stupid idea.  Regarding crypto JPM and Jamie Dimon are as irrelevant as CNBC. 

In a nutshell yes, it is another layer for little benefit but it could perhaps work as an smart internal bookkeeping ledger?  It also makes good headlines and gives an impression that JP Morgan are an up to date modern bank with great prospects in the future.  The story has provided FUD for further delaying the adoption of disruptive technologies like XRP/Ripplenet.

4 hours ago, ChuckN said:

Oh dear.

Please explain how JPM will use their coin to settle International remittance with the big Chinese banks.

they will invite the chinese banks to join their boys club.