Sign in to follow this  
Truckdriver

XRP chat

Hi from New Zealand,  on 16th and 17th February or weekend just gone past , myself and another member had no xrpchat,  I'm wondering if anyone else had any issues . I don't see it mentioned any where else , Mods can you assist with my enquire please , simply , life felt empty and i was emotional :biggrin:. p.s i don't know if this the right place on this forum but it was a problem. 

4 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

Hi from New Zealand,  on 16th and 17th February or weekend just gone past , myself and another member had no xrpchat,  I'm wondering if anyone else had any issues . I don't see it mentioned any where else , Mods can you assist with my enquire please , simply , life felt empty and i was emotional :biggrin:. p.s i don't know if this the right place on this forum but it was a problem. 

Yes, I had problems reaching the site too, in SE Asia.

3 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

It happened again today , this hasn't been a regular thing here in New Zealand  , @karlos is there any issues that you know of with xrpchat website ?  I'd appreciate your thoughts,  thanks. 

Yeah there was issue with the sub-forums loading. I lodged a support ticket, but apparently its a holiday weekend in the US? Took around 14 hours to resolve it. Sorry.

2 hours ago, karlos said:

Yeah there was issue with the sub-forums loading. I lodged a support ticket, but apparently its a holiday weekend in the US? Took around 14 hours to resolve it. Sorry

No problem,  thank you for responding it's appreciated.,