Sign in to follow this  
vrippled

Spend Ripple (XRP) in More than 40 Million Locations Across 180 Countries

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

Agreed, but it might be a great way to spend your XRP rather than "cash out" when it reaches a level at which you plan to cash some out?

Exactly, also considering the possibility of bail-ins. 

1 hour ago, Black said:

Watchu mean bail-ins?

When the bank steals your money, anything over the insured deposit amount..because they've been selling subprime mortgages again and giving car loans to people that cant afford them and wrapping them into products the the crooks at the rating agency's give A+ ratings too. Same **** different year.. 

Which is why we want Stablecoins to keep your wealth in your own wallet and out of the banks reach. 

8 hours ago, kiwixrp said:

When the bank steals your money, anything over the insured deposit amount..because they've been selling subprime mortgages again and giving car loans to people that cant afford them and wrapping them into products the the crooks at the rating agency's give A+ ratings too. Same **** different year.. 

Which is why we want Stablecoins to keep your wealth in your own wallet and out of the banks reach. 

I don't know if I agree with you on the necessity of stablecoins. A stablecoin issued by a bank can be used by that bank for bail-ins. 

Edited by Danny

6 hours ago, Danny said:

I don't know if I agree with you on the necessity of stablecoins. A stablecoin issued by a bank can be used by that bank for bail-ins. 

Agreed but might be a bit harder then siphoning it out of your bank account overnight.... Not sure how stable a stablecoin would be if bank needs bailing in.  

How about a Central Bank issued coin ?