hallwaymonitor

eToro Is Very Interested Working With Ripple

In addition to the mentioned pairing there are also xrp/usd and xrp/eur. The much awaited eToro wallet is now in beta in selected territories and does enable users to take xrp off the exchange and move to a nano. In addition they will allow trading between crypto pairs. XRP is their most traded item on eToro with 99% of trades long. Only shorts are CFD’s with any purchases after September 2017 being actual XRP purchases held in cold storage by eToro.

56 minutes ago, solid102 said:

That is interesting considering eToro is not an exchange but a broker

EToro claim they buy the coins and store them on behalf of their clients.  They also provide a wallet in which you can store your coins, but once you store your coins in a wallet you cannot sell them on the eToro board.  I believe eToro are setting up an exchange

At present 70.40% of investors on eToro hold XRP

the figures for the other currencies are

XRP 70.40% 100% in Buying position

BTC 26.78% 98% in buying position

ETH 23.97 99% in buying position

LTC 16.55

XLM 14.3

BCH 9.19

ETC 8.33

From these figures you can see what a success selling XRP is for eToro.  No other currency comes close and eToro management must be planning for a huge wave of XRP buyers when the next bull run takes off

Edited by Julian_Williams

On 2/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, Plikk said:

eToro uses Bitstamp as underlying exchange

oh i didn't know that, thanks -- i learnt something today

12 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

oh i didn't know that, thanks -- i learnt something today

At the monent, that is. eToro is working towards becoming a real exchange and not only a broker, I hve a feeling that is one of the reasons they are flirting with ripple to discover the posisbilities of becoming a xRapid partner themselves(Bitstamp already is). They also received over 100 million USD last summer, SBI was part of that investment round as well...

Let’s follow it closely👍