The case for XRP - Marjan Delatinne @BIDE2019 March 23rd

VanHasen

2 hours ago, VanHasen said:

This seems to me to be a quite extraordinary statement to make as a tagline for a conference presentation. I have not heard anyone from ripple say anything quite as inflammatory as this in the past (in terms of xrp use cases). I think I see why they don't need Corey Johnson doing their PR strategy any more - they have entered a new phase in the push for adoption and the gloves are coming off. Why did this not make more of a splash in the news? Am I misreading it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 3:04 PM, aavkk said:

I'd really like to hear this entire panel.  As far as I know this is the first time anyone at Ripple has made such a claim.  They have beaten around the bush but its great to hear them state this explicitly.

aaaaaand it's gone

surprise surprise

3 hours ago, Tako said:

Was it ever confirmed that actually she said this, or was the quote just created by an xrp enthusiasts?

yeah looks like it's just an xrp shill who made a fancy graphic - but happy to stand corrected if we actually get a legit source for once