RegalChicken

What % of XRP Will You Cash Out at $50?

I plan to sell the smallest percent of no more than 10% once that is worth at least $100k.

Using this to put a nice down payment on a fourplex, which would let me live in one uni, and rent out the other three.

This would cover my living expenses and provide enough to pay down the mortgage payments and taxes etc. pretty easily.

The rest of my xrp will be held until it reaches at least one million.

But even with just the fourplex, I would be very happy. I don't have expensive taste, and live pretty frugal.

My fixed expenses are only around $700 a month.

Depends on the market sentiment, but probably 0%. 

All or nothing...

50$ will be a lot of money, but why risk missing out on the rest. 

I went from a starting point of 0.17 (€) all the way to ATH and back down to an avg of .44 (€). 

I’ve survived the bear market, so I suppose I’ll be able to handle a bull market?

40 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Lucky would be an understatement to describe one man in Canada.

Peter McCathie survived being hit by lightning when he was a teenager and now he’s won the lottery — both events combined come to about a 1 in 2.6 trillion chance.

McCathie is splitting the $1 million Lotto 6/49 prize with co-worker Diana Miller, the Atlantic Lottery told ABC News today.

He’s getting an additional $10,000 since he owns the Amherst Shore Country Store in Amherst Shore, Nova Scotia, where the duo bought the $3 ticket.

Players select six numbers for the Lottery 649 game and a bonus number, seen in this voided ticket.

McCathie’s first experience of defying odds — a nearly one in one million chance — happened when he was 14 years old and wading through shallow waters.

“I was trying to lock the boat up, it was a very sunny day, there was one big, white cloud in the sky and the lightning bolt came through the trees and hit me,” McCathie told CTV.

McCathie survived the lightning strike and now years later, he told CTV he plans to use his unexpected winnings to take his wife of 30 years on a second honeymoon.

McCathie and Miller had been buying lottery tickets for about a year, but never imagined they would defy the odds.

“I honestly expected to get hit by lightning again first,” he told CTV.

The 1 in 2.6 trillion calculation comes from combining the lottery odds, lightning odds and the odds that McCathie’s daughter was struck by lightning as well, which happened a few years ago, University of Moncton mathematics professor Sophie Leger told ABC News today.

Leger worked through the equation — noting that she didn’t know the exact number of lottery tickets McCathie has bought in his lifetime — to come up with the near-impossible odds.

“It’s almost not possible, but it did happen,” she said. “It shows that anything can happen in life.”

Peter McCathie did not immediately respond to ABC News’ request for comment.

True, but with 7 billion people the chance of one person getting this kind of 'luck' is bigger than one coin (XRP) having that much of luck.

I however do not think the chance of reaching $ 50,00 is one in 2.6 trillion. We don't know what XRP will be used for in a decade from now. Is it the entire backbone of finance and payments on the internet, then no problem. Or will it be surpassed by something else, big problem.

48 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

The chances of xrp reaching $100 in the next 50 years would be so remote we would all have more chance of being struck by lightning , surviving and then winning powerball the following week . 

The chances of BTC reaching $100 in the next 50 years would be so remote we would all have more chance of being struck by lightning , surviving and then winning powerball the following week . 

- said someone in 2012

44 minutes ago, ChuckN said:

The chances of BTC reaching $100 in the next 50 years would be so remote we would all have more chance of being struck by lightning , surviving and then winning powerball the following week . 

- said someone in 2012

We are in 2019 now and far too late to the party.

@Ripple-Stiltskin I love the odds of that story, it reminds me of my friend who was afraid of flying,  I said "what are you so scared about" , well a bomb on the plane was his reply , i said "well thats easy just increase the odds" , huh he said , "well the chance of a bomb on the plane is very very remote one in a million I said , so if you took a bomb on the plane what are the chances of two bombs being on the plane " he didn't find that funny .

As for selling out , i was late to the game , my dca is .55 ish , I'm still buying and will stop at $1 , I'll evaluate at $1 my dca and sell some at a price to cover initial investment. A mad bull run could throw all plan's out the window then wine , woman and song , well maybe just humming I can't sing.