RegalChicken

What % of XRP Will You Cash Out at $50?

Every time I think about a selling plan I’m left with the ‘it depends’ problem.

I intend to gradually sell up to 30% in tiny (see what I did there?  :) ) increments of say 3%.  

Each sale is at an increasingly separated price.  Each one won’t return a huge amount of $ but if we assume 16 times growth to first one then its half my investment back.   

Second sale puts me in profit with eight more to come.   But how do I space out those selling points?  

Well that’s the ‘depends’ part.  A quick speculative parabolic might mean keep them close so you do the 30% sale before the fall.

A gradually increasing price based on usage and volume means maybe space them out more to get higher gain.

On the other hand...   a mysterious volume with bull run combo means maybe biggest spacing of all.

But because I think XRPTheStandard I will want to keep 70% forever.  Maybe living on the XPool interest.   :good:

Or I could just be a deluded idiot.  DYOR.

US$50? Hmmm... cashing out 50% of my current bag at that price would make me a multi-millionaire. Enough to ride it out at my current life style till I keel over and die, and have the remaining XRP handed over to my stepdaughter.

Depending on my financial situation, I would like to hold out longer, would it not be that my GF would kill me if I did not cash out that 50% at US$50. 

I've bought 25k xrp of which 10k xrp would sell them 10$ plus minimum whenever I see a clue of a pullback. I could buy my humble house for my family :clapping:.

The other 15k xrp will be to the moon and beyond! or until there is no more space on my trading platform to put more zeros :dance4: