Lamberth

Galgitron’s blog: Fake News

so true...

"There is no community quite like the #xrpcommunity. There's literally a million Twitter followers, unparalleled, and we all have the same fervent religiosity to our beloved XRP. Unfortunately, this love is our Achilles heel. It's virtually effortless for an author to write a FUD piece and drive tens of thousands of hits to that page because of the predictable hostile reaction of the XRP community herd.

The authors don't care that they've ****** us off, no, in fact that's what they want to do. Triggering us practically guarantees a massive rush of hits to their web page. All they care about is that they put advertising in front of our eyes, and they collect revenue from that."

29 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

XRP is a scam? :o

Centralized banker scamcoin, is what I've been told.....that won't be used by banks......well, LARGE banks

Edited by mrhat75

I find the concept of an ‘XRP Army’ ‘declaring war’ on anyone or anything somewhat scary.  

‘Righteous’ indignation has fueled many injustices in the history of the world.  

Happy indifference, and a resistance to being clickbaited, are better and more effective in my opinion.   

48 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I find the concept of an ‘XRP Army’ ‘declaring war’ on anyone or anything somewhat scary.  

‘Righteous’ indignation has fueled many injustices in the history of the world.  

Happy indifference, and a resistance to being clickbaited, are better and more effective in my opinion.

I completely agree.  Normally I give Galgitron a lot of credit - their intense skepticism and commitment to DYOR has always given them a lot of credibility in my mind.  But this idea of mob justice is seriously dumb.

If the success of Ripple and XRP is dependent on a bunch of angry crypto fans, we're in deeper trouble than any amount of clicking will solve.

Just ignore the garbage.