Sign in to follow this  
peanut56

Next 38,896,708 #XRP have been distributed by @ripple from their held. This was not an Escrow!

I guess that was a large chunk.   https://data.ripple.com/v2/network/xrp_distribution

date"2019-02-03T00:00:00Z"

total"99991698361"

distributed"41208093050"

undistributed"6483605298"

escrowed"52300000013"

I don't know can someone more knowledgeable than myself explain the importance. Could be twitter junk (

. I am sorry for wasting your time. If it is Cr@p just delete it.

25 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Could this be in regards to Cory Johnson? If so, my "hopium" is such that maybe this is an agreed upon bonus for him having achieved some significant milestone - who knows?

Who knows, I personally think he has been got rid of for being ineffective, but if you want to follow your line of thought his departure could be connected with the recent announcements from Hestor Pierce of SEC recently told us that SEC have reached the conclusion that "When the tokens are not being sold as investment contracts...they are not securities at all. Tokens sold for use in a functioning network, rather than as investment contracts, fall outside the definition of securities" and that SEC are willing to write "no-action relief" letters to protect companies like Ripple from being sued in the courts.  In effect one of his key purposes is now done.

2 hours ago, Flintstone said:

That thought has crossed my mind. How much would you pay for that piece of positive influence? :) 

It falls in line with the recent post about Ripple's offering of million dollar bonuses in order to recruit top tech talent. If his main objective was in breaking through the SEC's regulatory 'log-jam' then this could easily be a milestone bonus, which would also explain why he's no longer needed.  Who really knows, but the "hopium" in me would love to think so.

10 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Who knows, I personally think he has been got rid of for being ineffective

me too he was a stuttering tangential mess in most interviews

Edited by zerpdigger

Nobody is giving Cory Johnson an $11 million bonus. If it is related to him, it’s likely some form of severance package, but even that is highly unlikely. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

Sign in to follow this