qsdqsd

SBI Cool X Wallet

I always wondered how come we can't have cards which, after reading your finger signature or something, show you the current (perhaps last updated) amount of money you have on that account. Seems so practical, instead of having to go to an ATM or check online.

Guess we had to wait for crypto in order to have such cards xD

5 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I always wondered how come we can't have cards which, after reading your finger signature or something, show you the current (perhaps last updated) amount of money you have on that account. Seems so practical, instead of having to go to an ATM or check online.

Guess we had to wait for crypto in order to have such cards xD 

I can check my bank account balance in seconds from my bank app on my phone using my finger signature :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, QuizPops said:

I can check my bank account balance in seconds from my bank app on my phone using my finger signature :rolleyes:

I guess I just live in a crappy country, then :D

Edited by Kiir

I'm getting older... I don't like new technology all that much, for whatever (mostly curmudgeonly) reasons... but, damn - that thing looks cool.  The name is a perfect fit.

I hope it actually works!  The bluetooth symbol scares me, a little bit, but maybe it's improved since Moses and I were in short-pants and I last looked at the spec... :)