Flying-Dutchman

Hodor and the Bitcoin maximalist

I always get into this fight.  I'm not gonna here but I'm just gonna say this.  Regardless of your point of view - at this point in the market's development hurting bitcoin will hurt everything including XRP.  If you want to help XRP  - help or at least don't hurt bitcoin.  If you want to burn the whole space down by all means - tear bitcoin down.

53 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

I always get into this fight.  I'm not gonna here but I'm just gonna say this.  Regardless of your point of view - at this point in the market's development hurting bitcoin will hurt everything including XRP.  If you want to help XRP  - help or at least don't hurt bitcoin.  If you want to burn the whole space down by all means - tear bitcoin down.

So we should not express our opinion about inferior tech, because it might hurt our investment in better tech?

Not buying that argument, and I also think that is dishonest and unfair to new investors. If the information about BTC that we provide results in people thinking twice before converting their savings to BTC, that's good. They should think twice.

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I agree with you.  As a crypto community we should all be banding together to build the space.  This goes for BTC maxis and XRP fans and all other projects.  We need to work together.  Or at least not tear each other apart with lies and misinformation.  The best tech or marketing or business plan will win out in the end, but that's a battle for a different day.  Let's build the space, promote the world changing technology and stop bitching about who is evil or centralized or blowing up the planet. There's room for more than one crypto for now.  If it becomes apparent that one tech is going to take the lead, then people can sell theirs and buy XRP.  There's no need to pick sides here at this point.  Let nature take its course in survival of the fittest when the time is right.  The way we're going we are just delaying and hindering progress.  'XRP is a security' or 'BTC is destroying the environment' are just going to turn important people away.

Just stop.

Can't we all just get along?

That's all.

On 2/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, Eric123 said:

@lucky That's your opinion.  If you think XRP is a safer bet than bitcoin, good luck.

Your answer amused me. So ... XRP is not a safer bet than Bitcoin? I wonder how you came to this conclusion. Whatever your explanation, it is wrong for me. You probably get rid of the whole picture. My intention is not to trigger a hot discussion, but when I see such comments ... I can not keep silent.

25 minutes ago, mihaisyblu said:

Your answer amused me. So ... XRP is not a safer bet than Bitcoin? I wonder how you came to this conclusion. Whatever your explanation, it is wrong for me. You probably get rid of the whole picture. My intention is not to trigger a hot discussion, but when I see such comments ... I can not keep silent.

My answer amused you?  "Whatever your explanation, it is wrong for me"  So you don't know what it is but it's wrong?  And I'm the amusing one?  Good luck with your investment.