Shoppers want Amazon-brand prescription drugs, medical marijuana and cryptocurrency

Shoppers want Amazon-brand prescription drugs, medical marijuana and cryptocurrency

Investing.com polled about 1,000 AmazonAMZN, -1.62%   shoppers, both Prime members and non-Prime members. Of the 1,013 respondents to a question asking which products and services they would feel comfortable purchasing beneath an “Amazon” brand, 36.7% said prescription drugs, 29.5% said medical marijuana, 16% said virtual doctor visits and 12.7% were OK with cryptocurrencies.

That's a good number of people. 

Edited by Guest

Investing.com polled about 1,000 AmazonAMZN, -1.62%   shoppers, both Prime members and non-Prime members. Of the 1,013 respondents to a question asking which products and services they would feel comfortable purchasing beneath an “Amazon” brand, 36.7% said prescription drugs, 29.5% said medical marijuana, 16% said virtual doctor visits and 12.7% were OK with cryptocurrencies.
That's a good number of people. 
They'd feel ok. Doesn't mean they intend to buy it.

1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:

They'd feel ok. Doesn't mean they intend to buy it.

I'm just impressed that many knew what was being asked of them regardless of if they buy or not. A year ago cryptocurrency probably wasn't even up for consideration. 

• 3 years later...

I'm glad that people are starting to take a better view of this thing. People have finally realized that crypto is a very useful thing with our future behind it. I am sure that cryptocurrency will soon become the main means of payment, so you should be interested in it today. As for weed, I can tell you that I can't find a better place than the Calgary dispensary. Here you can find the highest quality varieties and experience all the benefits of smoking. Every time I go there, I find peace and positivity again.

Edited by djubili