8 hours ago, jorgerios said:

Your moment wasn't BITCOIN OR ETH OR LTC this is it, maybe yo would get married a wrong greedy woman or you will end up In las Vegas killed by angry Russians or whatever so you must live your life in the PRESENT or middle path between grief and joy and be feel grateful for everything you have in this very moment leaving the depression of past and the anxieties of future.

you too, live in the present moment, because it's all we have, maybe you will end up crushed by a truck while crossing the road in europe or maybe in your country. Your is a positive way to live and enjoy the life and to give other people positive vibs, thank you so much. ( omg ) Maybe I can also reach my target with xrp, and enjoy my life in the future . When you think evil things for others your evil is at your door. I visit the Vatican State 3 times a months to receive blessings, and all the maledictions  always came back to the sender.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

39 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

:hunter:

I Hope you all people quoted burn in hell.:diablo:

Um, er,  are you making a joke?    I hope so.  Maybe put a /jks  after your text to show that?

EDIT:   Oh...  I see not joking.   I have reported these posts as they are way outside acceptable.

Edited by Tinyaccount

29 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

TEXT REMOVED BY TINYACCOUNT SINCE I SEE THE ORIGINAL POSTS NOW REMOVED

Mate I think you’ve gone off the rails here.  The people you just attacked in the mod-removed posts were simply offering their advice on how to view this crazy crypto world.  There was no reason to go ballistic on them.  One of them at least,  I know from multiple interactions as an intelligent caring and decent person.

Sincerely I hope you are able to cool down a bit and see that we all have differing opinions and that we shouldn’t attack others for theirs.  Attacking the people is unacceptable,  disagreeing with their view is fine.

To be honest after your attacks on them I expected you would get at least a timeout or perhaps a banning.  I think you should just cool down a bit,  be grateful you didn’t get a timeout, and realise that there are multitudes of opinions and we all should be able to voice them calmly without attacking each other.

Maybe if this wasn’t a bear market things would be friendlier...

Edited by Tinyaccount
Removed quoted text

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Bitcoin is a store of value, like gold is. 

14a289b6-6726-4ae3-8799-0d1e3a37331d.jpe

Wow...  one thing to notice in that is the insanely speeded up tempo...   two years in gold is matched by two months in Bitcoin.

So now we know...   we crypto investors are aging at twelve times the normal rate.   :) 

On 2/8/2019 at 12:19 AM, aavkk said:

Well my thinking is perhaps my partial exit goals will require 2-3 market cycles.  I'm really pumped for 2019 as well but am trying to temper expectations until Summer!  

Yeah, 2019 could be a turning point, but still, need to keep patience

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, BibleChronologyXRP said:

all the maledictions  always came back to the sender

I do apologize to you. Never and ever was my intention to hurt your feelings in anyways. I am no religion or experience neither emotion nor time, simply I am. Sincerely I just wanted to cheer you up but looks that I completely failed.

Accept my apologizes please.

Sign in to follow this