BruceWhale

Binance and Xrapid

That might be just another trick from Binance to use the XRP community for marketing. Like when they lied about credit card purchases, they advertised XRP, but they offer BTC, ETH and LTC only. Remember Binance Jersey? Only BTC and ETH pairs. Binance is obviously biased against XRP, they are systematically skipping the 2nd largest crypto.

CZ knows that when he mentions XRP or xRapid, he will get a massive support from the XRP community, so he uses us.

Until Binance allows XRP credit card purchases as promised I have no reason to believe that Binance means the xRapid partnership seriously. To me it is just another marketing trick.

2 hours ago, XRP-Observer said:

That might be just another trick from Binance to use the XRP community for marketing. Like when they lied about credit card purchases, they advertised XRP, but they offer BTC, ETH and LTC only. Remember Binance Jersey? Only BTC and ETH pairs. Binance is obviously biased against XRP, they are systematically skipping the 2nd largest crypto.

CZ knows that when he mentions XRP or xRapid, he will get a massive support from the XRP community, so he uses us.

Until Binance allows XRP credit card purchases as promised I have no reason to believe that Binance means the xRapid partnership seriously. To me it is just another marketing trick.

Thats weird, few days ago when I checked XRP was there! The must have removed it...

Edited by CaptainGeorge

It all boils down to "is going to", "will be using" and "in the future". Until I see actual implementation of XRP trading pairs, the ability to buy XRP directly with credit card or xRapid implementation on Binance none of this all should be taken for granted. It will be a matter of time before the XRP twitter community starts to realise this as well. 

2 hours ago, CaptainGeorge said:

Thats weird, few days ago when I checked XRP was there! The must have removed it...

Despite Binance said on their blog it would, at first XRP was not available. Some other people and I pointed that out, then XRP appeared on Binance for a short period of time and then it disappeared again. Then they also edited their blog article and removed XRP from it. Was it a mistake? Seems weird to me.

First they say XRP will be available, they say it in their article, they get all the retweets and reposts and other articles from the XRP community, then they remove XRP and give no explanation. To me it stinks...

Edited by XRP-Observer

He even doesn’t know what exactly xRapid stands for. “Adding THEM as a partner” Sounds like Amazon is going to add “iOS as a partner”....

1 minute ago, kanaas said:

He even doesn’t know what exactly xRapid stands for. “Adding THEM as a partner” Sounds like Amazon is going to add “iOS as a partner”....

Langue barrier I think. Clearly English is not his first and main language. 

2 hours ago, CaptainGeorge said:
5 hours ago, XRP-Observer said:

23 minutes ago, XRP-Observer said:

Despite Binance said on their blog it would, at first XRP was not available. Some other people and I pointed that out, then XRP appeared on Binance for a short period of time and then it disappeared again. Then they also edited their blog article and removed XRP from it. Was it a mistake? Seems weird to me.

First they say XRP will be available, they say it in their article, they get all the retweets and reposts and other articles from the XRP community, then they remove XRP and give no explanation. To me it stinks...

16 minutes ago, Palerider said:

To be honest. It is very disappointing not to see xrp on Binance for CC purchase. Not sure what’s going on. How about today we ALL send CZ some tweets asking what’s going on? 

i think the issue is on Simplex' side -- according to a tweet from CZ a few days ago

simplex is the new payment provider integrated on binance.com and they do have technical issues with XRP it seems

25 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

i think the issue is on Simplex' side -- according to a tweet from CZ a few days ago

simplex is the new payment provider integrated on binance.com and they do have technical issues with XRP it seems

I don't understand how that is possible but OK. 

3 hours ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

It all boils down to "is going to", "will be using" and "in the future". Until I see actual implementation of XRP trading pairs, the ability to buy XRP directly with credit card or xRapid implementation on Binance none of this all should be taken for granted. It will be a matter of time before the XRP twitter community starts to realise this as well. 

Ever notice Mr. Garlinghouse and Mr. Schwartz are also masters of the ambiguous declaration?

Nothing like a solid “could be” or “may include” to get the masses excited.

5 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Ever notice Mr. Garlinghouse and Mr. Schwartz are also masters of the ambiguous declaration?

Nothing like a solid “could be” or “may include” to get the masses excited.

They absolutely can't, and shouldn't, make concrete statements anymore. They're held to these statements and persecuted by the entire socialsphere if it misses, from both supporters and haters.  They won't make those mistakes again. 

I'm in the software development field and I actively ensure that there are very few guarantee-driven words. Saying something like "This update will fix the issue you were having." is a boldly confident statement. Instead, the masses opt for "This update may resolve the issue you were having." Their announcements are probably very similar. "We anticipate", "Our plan", "Ideally we'd have", etc. is far more easier to come back from and say something didn't work out. It sucks, but the times that there are solid statements "We have X banks" or things like that are extra valuable because they are (typically) unavoidably factual.