Jump to content
Tinyaccount

Clean up the forum

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Palerider said:

Lie ^

He disclosed he gets tips, you didn’t “discover” anything or uncover a lie. 

Ill be here all day.

Define “token amount”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I’m not debating that he doesn’t write well, give logical insights, etc. 

But you originally said...

1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

 Hodor updates his blog, which is regurgitating news 

 

3 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I’m stating that he can’t promote he doesn’t make money off this self promotion when he does.

But @Hodor already said he makes a little amount of tip (see below quote). I almost guarantee his server fees and web based fees are more then any amount of tips he gets.

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

BTW - I don't make more than a token amount in tips - I'm not 'raking in the XRP' based on my blog, nor do I expect to.  I do not run adverts, and I do it at my own expense. 

Again, today is my day off. It’s raining. I’ll do this all day.

-Palerider 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Define “token amount”. 

Again first you tell us how much you make, where you work, what your dagree is, and how much debt you are in? 

If you are going to answer stupid question not will me or anyone else for that matter. 

If you don’t want to do that then Why don’t you explain why you are lieing and misrepresent what people have said I this thread ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Palerider said:

But you originally said...

 

But @Hodor already said he makes a little amount of tip (see below quote). I almost guarantee his server fees and web based fees are more then any amount of tips he gets.

Again, today is my day off. It’s raining. I’ll do this all day.

-Palerider 

You can regurgitate news logically and have it be well written.  There’s a reason he   lists and links other outlets he released it on...tip bot on many of those opposed to xrpchat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

You can regurgitate news logically and have it be well written.  There’s a reason he   lists and links other outlets he released it on...tip bot on many of those opposed to xrpchat. 

So now siting your sources is an issue ?!

Again please answer why you are lieing and misrepresenting what people have said here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Palerider said:

Again first you tell us how much you make, where you work, what your dagree is, and how much debt you are in? 

If you are going to answer stupid question not will me or anyone else for that matter. 

If you don’t want to do that then Why don’t you explain why you are lieing and misrepresent what people have said I this thread ?

This logic makes zero sense as it’s irrelevant to the point at hand.  If I said Hodor wasn’t qualified to write because he’s not educated, in a specific income bracket, and doesn’t hold XRP and I can write better, such qualifications may be warranted.  As is, it’s more along the lines of someone stating , “I barely make money off this campaign”, then asking them to define “barely”.  They are the ones making a claim on this case. Two entirely separate points. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Palerider said:

So now siting your sources is an issue ?!

Again please answer why you are lieing and misrepresenting what people have said here? 

I’m not taking about citing sources. I’m talking about his self promotion of where else to get his self promoting blog announcements, which drives traffic to platforms that accept tip bot. You’re readers are getting your announcements here because you created a thread, why on earth would they need to get them at these other links?

My blog announcement links on other platforms:

Twitter

Reddit r/Ripple

Reddit r/CryptoCurrency

Reddit r/CryptoMarkets

Reddit r/xrp

Reddit r/RippleTalk

Reddit r/alternativecoin

Bitcointalk - alt coin sub forum

Bitcointalk - XRP speculation thread”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole situation can be resolved by creating one thread titled:

“The Hodor777 blog updates thread”

House all updates, comments, links, etc in this one thread, similar to the Bearableguy thread. 

The thread here was focused on cleaning up the forum and I dropped by with my feedback with my reasoning. Take it or leave it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This logic makes zero sense as it’s irrelevant to the point at hand.  If I said Hodor wasn’t qualified to write because he’s not educated, in a specific income bracket, and doesn’t hold XRP and I can write better, such qualifications may be warranted.  As is, it’s more along the lines of someone stating , “I barely make money off this campaign”, then asking them to define “barely”.  They are the ones making a claim on this case. Two entirely separate points. 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

The whole situation can be resolved by creating one thread titled:

“The Hodor777 blog updates thread”

House all updates, comments, links, etc in this one thread, similar to the Bearableguy thread. 

The thread here was focused on cleaning up the forum and I dropped by with my feedback with my reasoning. Take it or leave it. 

 

Now we have all answer A LOT of your questions. Before any of us (or at least me) entertains any other point or question for you, you have to answer this question WHICH YOU KEEP AVOIDING!!!!!

Why have you LIED and MISREPRESENTED what people have said in this thread? See my previous post point all of them out for you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

The thread here was focused on cleaning up the forum and I dropped by with my feedback with my reasoning. Take it or leave it. 

Ok, I leave it then. As will the majority of the members on this forum. 

As far as I’m concerned @Hodor has earned a special place on this forum and for all I care he can post as he pleases and earn as much money as he wants ( not stating that he does, but just saying how I, and many with me, feel). 

And no, not everybody can do the same, sh*t - and FUD posters can take a hike.

So yes, even if it would be a case of positive discrimination, and I’m fine with it. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Not saying it actually is a case of positive discrimination..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

You can regurgitate news logically and have it be well written.  There’s a reason he   lists and links other outlets he released it on...tip bot on many of those opposed to xrpchat. 

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Regurgitate a word not anyone understands.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11745-1361391969-5.

Edited by zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

And no, not everybody can do the same, sh*t - and FUD posters can take a hike.

XRP is a Scam. Useless. Just Hyped, and in the end it will be worth nothing. BTC is the real deal :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Would you be content if you had one running thread and could update accordingly in that thread anytime there is a new update?

This would be very messy. Each topic has specific tags relating to the content published within which is very helpful when searching for content. Searching words contained within topic titles is also very useful.

As for promoting content, I'm all for it. I'd much rather see people be tipped for quality content and grow the ecosystem we are all invested in, instead of that content being hidden behind a subscription, or even worse disappearing due to a lack of appreciation. A lot of folk here do not have Twitter so Hodor posting his articles in here - I consider a freebie.

Hopefully Karlos is working on something behind the scenes as we know Wietse would like to see xrptipbot implemented here. That would be a nice search filter - 'Most Tipped Posts'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...