Sign in to follow this  
Marc_Royale

Chinese new year is here, apologies needed

On 2/5/2019 at 9:34 PM, Marc_Royale said:

Chinese new year is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes.
Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"? I'll be waiting for all of your apologies.

I am extremely sorry for misleading you, the community and the rest of the world. My extreme optimism has brought upon you and many others a lot of pain and suffering. I take full responsibility for forcing you to purchase xrp when i typed "MooOOOoon!!" and "589 EOY LONG LIVE THE BEAR!!". I will bear the shame of this dishonor to my name and family name for the rest of my life and if my life insurance did not contain a clause that excludes payment due to suicide I would have committed harakiri with a katana to erase the shame I have brought upon myself

"apologies needed" haha GTFO...if you need apologies for self satisfaction than somebody needs to set parental controls on your computer and block you from entering mature websites. HAHAHAHAH GO AWAY dude, nobody wants that type of attitude here. Go see if you can get the right shaped blocks in the right shaped holes you child

Sign in to follow this