Sign in to follow this  
Marc_Royale

Chinese new year is here, apologies needed

40 minutes ago, Marc_Royale said:

Apologizing sure isn't easy for most people here.
However, i have faith in this forum and believe the tune will change soon enough.
If it doesn't, i shall shake the tree again on tax return day and maybe this time, I'll get my well deserved apology.

People are already filing their taxes and will be receiving refunds soon enough if not already.  Only 25% of tax filers wait until the last two weeks to file. Also, the influx of people filing on tax day are probably not receiving their returns on the same day as the timeline to get approved and bank account funded can take weeks (XRP please have a seat over there).  So no, there is no extravagant tax day party where every single American tax payer all runs to the bank on April 15th to rejoice and buy crypto in harmony sending prices halfway to Pluto.

Should the apologies come proportionate to the rate of filings or do you want it all in advance?   Do I get imposed a fine and a penalty if I don't file my apology with you by April 15th?

4 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

Chinese new year is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes.
Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"? I'll be waiting for all of your apologies.

Marc, you mentioned that you bought xrp back in early 2017. Just curious, what exchange did you get xrp from back in early 2017?

1 hour ago, Marc_Royale said:

However, i have faith in this forum and believe the tune will change soon enough.
If it doesn't, i shall shake the tree again on tax return day and maybe this time, I'll get my well deserved apology.

Who specifically owes you an apology and why?  Just curious. 

I think I'm missing something and since we have a whole topic of discussion about it, maybe someone can fill me in?  Seems like it must be super important.

1 hour ago, GoldenGoose said:

We're supposed to care about what is right, not who is right. I don't understand these posts demanding apologies, unless we have 7-year-old members of the forum.

image.png.7f2f6298a394f4ee8a2a6bce151ea613.png

:P

Edited by GiddyUp
face

5 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes.
Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"? I'll be waiting for all of your apologies.

Pretty harsh asking for apologies, they shouldn't have to admit anything.

Stay silent and let the current price do the talking. That should be painful enough for them.

Edited by Freaky
Spelling

Sure! At this point last year I was very optimistic and bullish regarding the short term value of both XRP and the rest of the crypto market. On this forum and others, I may have displayed an attitude that were in line with that sentiment, and I may even have gone as far as sharing what in retrospect turned out to be unfavourable investment advice. Never dreamed of $100+, but I was sure we were going to see double digits by now. I was horribly wrong and I am very sorry.

7 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

Chinese new year is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

2CEAEB26-2E7A-4116-ABD9-DCECB303D092.jpeg

On 2/5/2019 at 1:11 PM, Marc_Royale said:

I think what he is saying is:

maybe on return tax day shaking tree will apologize to you.

You forum faith in bag holding too. I all wtf yeah in. On tax day.

Hope this clears it up for all of you!

Edited by Inruin

Sign in to follow this