Sign in to follow this  
Marc_Royale

Chinese new year is here, apologies needed

Chinese new year is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes.
Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"? I'll be waiting for all of your apologies.

1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I bolded some parts in your post history. 

You apparently joined the herd,  asking for apologies. 

Like you said: one can’t keep babying people, go hard or go home. 

Another quote:

Now that the price is back to rock bottomish and i've seen the potential, i'm all in.( you even promote taking a loan to go all in XRP!!! Wtf?)

He's a real joke . number 1 joke on this forum for sure.

3 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

Chinese new year is finally here. Hundreds of delusional bagholders aggressively promoted their nonsense ("$1 is almost here", "$589 is round the corner", etc.), calling it a "positive attitude". They did it for the whole year, shutting up and shaming everyone who disagrees.

What I want to see in this thread is at least one overexcited optimist admitting his mistakes.
Is it really so hard to say: "yes, I was wrong"? I'll be waiting for all of your apologies.

no op 589 is tomorrow, they are celebrating new years today but tomorrow they will use their gifts to buy

Apologizing sure isn't easy for most people here.
However, i have faith in this forum and believe the tune will change soon enough.
If it doesn't, i shall shake the tree again on tax return day and maybe this time, I'll get my well deserved apology.

35 minutes ago, Marc_Royale said:

Apologizing sure isn't easy for most people here.
However, i have faith in this forum and believe the tune will change soon enough.
If it doesn't, i shall shake the tree again on tax return day and maybe this time, I'll get my well deserved apology.

You should really lay off the ganj.

Sign in to follow this