Sign in to follow this  
codiusrex

A Jed account stopped selling on Jan 11 2019

"The Jed account that was selling 1m+ $XRP per day stopped selling on January 11. The other wallets are also inactive, for now."

isn't it suspicious that XLM lost ground the last 3 weeks - was jed really pumping up his own coin with his xrp sells? and much more interesting - why did he stop?

2 options comes to my mind

1 - some regulatory authorities asked him to stop "manipulating" the price of XLM!?

2 - he suddenly sees more value in xrp than before!?

btw, title is a bit misleading IMO

Looks like Jed has somehow activated some additional braincells now IBM is also collaborating with Ripple. His dump (XRP) and pump (XLM) scheme has backfired.

IBM Hyperledger collaboration (via Quilt): https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2017/10/18/hyperledger-adds-new-blockchain-project-called-quilt/

XRP will become a very rare commodity very fast as soon as Bakkt and Fidelity hit the ‘crypto road’. And it has become extremely clear that Banks, Institutional investors and brokers will want to get in the crypto game fast (pending regulation) at a low price.......hence the present ‘dump’ scheme by Ripple and others.’

Why Bakkt & Fidelity will be add XRP :

For Jed it’s much better to join forces with us ‘hodlers’ and squeeze the market for a higher price. Lets hope Ripple management understand the very thin line they are walking on ......  If Jed supports XRP he will in fact also provide a life saving line for XLM. The world is big enough.

I am strong believer that a higher XRP price at this point is better for Ripple..... hopefully Ripple management will see that to deal/barter from a position of strength lets you dictate the terms...

If Ripple really wants to incentivize the Ripple community then they should reward the investors and 'hodlers' who stood by them for the past years and have kept their XRP as true believers in this fantastic game changing technology.

Edited by cryptoxrp

29 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Looks like Jed has somehow activated some additional braincells now IBM is also collaborating with Ripple. His dump (XRP) and pump (XLM) scheme has backfired.

Ripple will become a very rare commodity very fast as soon as Bakkt and Fidelity hit the ‘crypto road’. And it has become extremely clear that Banks, Institutional investors and brokers will want to get in the crypto game fast (pending regulation) at a low price.......hence the present ‘dump’ scheme by Ripple and others.’

For Jed it’s much better to join forces with us ‘hodlers’ and squeeze the market for a higher price. Lets hope Ripple management understand the very thin line they are walking on ......

I believe that a higher price at this point is also better for Ripple.....

I did not see that Ripple are working with IBM now.  Can you provide a link to this news?  I know that they were in communication in 2016, but IBM signed a contract with Stellar late last year, so unless I'm missing something, IBM is NOT currently working with Ripple.  

Also;  I'm not aware of BAKKT or Fidelity listing XRP.  It would be great if they did.  Do you have information on that or are you banking on BAKKT and Fidelity creating a new bull market?

Not to hijack this thread, but can anyone tell me how to date search XRP ledger without having to do it manually? I want to look more into this and see which months he's stopped selling before. 

45 minutes ago, Jtadaly said:

I did not see that Ripple are working with IBM now.  Can you provide a link to this news?  I know that they were in communication in 2016, but IBM signed a contract with Stellar late last year, so unless I'm missing something, IBM is NOT currently working with Ripple.  

Also;  I'm not aware of BAKKT or Fidelity listing XRP.  It would be great if they did.  Do you have information on that or are you banking on BAKKT and Fidelity creating a new bull market?

https://www.blockchaintechnology-news.com/2017/10/18/hyperledger-adds-new-blockchain-project-called-quilt/

3 hours ago, VanHasen said:

"The Jed account that was selling 1m+ $XRP per day stopped selling on January 11. The other wallets are also inactive, for now."

isn't it suspicious that XLM lost ground the last 3 weeks - was jed really pumping up his own coin with his xrp sells? and much more interesting - why did he stop?

2 options comes to my mind

1 - some regulatory authorities asked him to stop "manipulating" the price of XLM!?

2 - he suddenly sees more value in xrp than before!?

btw, title is a bit misleading IMO

Just off the top of my head I was suggest three letters: S.B.I. (and R3)

Sign in to follow this