Sign in to follow this  
Quasimoda

Bitvolo Woocommerce plugin

If I look at this plugin for Wordpress Woocommerce it looks like it is what a lot of people including me need for their online shop.
However after more then 1 month availability it still has less than 10 installations.
Am I overlooking something?
Who can have a look at this plugin for me and tell me what is wrong with it?

On 2/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, Julian_Williams said:

Thank you for telling me about this.  My website uses Woocommerce and I will be arranging to install this if it looks good

Please let me know what you think of it. My technical knowledge is too small to tell if this is a good way to receive (crypto) payments.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, Julian_Williams said:

Thank you for telling me about this.  My website uses Woocommerce and I will be arranging to install this if it looks good

In a few days a great plugin for your shop will be released for WC, patience

On 3/21/2019 at 6:09 AM, kiwixrp said:

Came across this today. Looks interesting. Anyone used it ?

No, but see my response above this, still a little patience

The problem right now is that content creators or small retailers is that they rely to heavily on PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle (Venmo, Cashapp and Zelle are pretty damn easy to use and zero fees) or provide their BTC or other cryptocurrency wallet address. The problem with the latter is most normies can't be bothered to go to an exchange, be charged a fee for buy or selling cryptocurrence and making sure they send to the correct wallet address. We need to do a better job of educating others outside of our bubble the value in using things such as this app, Coil and other similar programs. 

XRP-Woocommerce is the way forward by Jesper Wallin and Jens Twesmann. It's awesome, works everso well - We are using it on XRPredict.com and have been really happy with the system. There have been a few bugs along the way but all ironed out now I hope...