Sign in to follow this  
JBW

Germany’s No.2 Stock Exchange Launches Mobile App for Crypto Trading

At this moment, you can only buy crypto with the app, not sell. And whereas I have never sold XRP in my life I still want to have the opportunity to do so whenever I want, so I'll stay with Bitstamp for the moment.

BUT: very nice to see established companies like Börse Stuttgart entering the crypto world!

Edited by mrenne_17

Was invited for some beta testing and I reported feedback. One thing that holds me back using Bison is the fact, that you don´t hold the keys. You cannot withdraw.

Even though behind this is Börse Stuttgart, who have an excellent reputation (!), I don´t wanna risk my holdings by leaving it on their plattform.

6 minutes ago, TheHoff said:

Was invited for some beta testing and I reported feedback. One thing that holds me back using Bison is the fact, that you don´t hold the keys. You cannot withdraw.

Even though behind this is Börse Stuttgart, who have an excellent reputation (!), I don´t wanna risk my holdings by leaving it on their plattform.

After getting similar feedback from most beta testers, they have decided to make withdrawal to your own wallets possible. So now you can actually withdraw the cryptos you are buying on the Bison platform to you own wallet. But you can not transfer coins from your wallet back into the app to sell them.

They wanted to make an app that was easy to use and accessible for the broad public that does not want to deal with wallets and so on. That's why they do not actively promote the withdrawal function. Yet that makes the app unusable for people that know about cryptos, unfortunately. We all know you should never leave your coins on the exchange, whether they are called Coinbase or Euwax.

Sign in to follow this