Ripple’s Lie About Its Santander Partnership

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope It is in the first place for facts. Of course many here just come with only the positive facts, avoiding the negative. But negative facts are allowed. The only nobody wants here is FUD neith

Don't need to be touchy. Let's look at the facts: a. The domain name was registered a few weeks ago: Raw WHOIS Record (https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=tr0lly.com) Domain Name: TR

Try Google with other keywords than “ scam” , “ lie” and “ disaster” for a change. 

1 hour ago, flanman said:

If this website is only for positive articles,

Nope

It is in the first place for facts. Of course many here just come with only the positive facts, avoiding the negative. But negative facts are allowed. The only nobody wants here is FUD neither cheerleading.

The link you came up with was based on nonsens and FUD. Ripple never did overestimate the deals and usage of Ripplenet by Santander. If you do not agree with this as a fact than come with real proof and not with an article with idiotic mentions of tweets and false statements.

Edited by kanaas
6 hours ago, kanaas said:

Nope

It is in the first place for facts. Of course many here just come with only the positive facts, avoiding the negative. But negative facts are allowed. The only nobody wants here is FUD neither cheerleading.

The link you came up with was based on nonsens and FUD. Ripple never did overestimate the deals and usage of Ripplenet by Santander. If you do not agree with this as a fact than come with real proof and not with an article with idiotic mentions of tweets and false statements.

Nah, there a lot of hype as well here. But this article in this thread is pure FUD. Santander has confirmed the partnership.

11 hours ago, flanman said:

Such hostility! Is this forum about XRP or about worshipping Ripple?

Don't need to be touchy. Let's look at the facts:

a. The domain name was registered a few weeks ago:

Raw WHOIS Record (https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=tr0lly.com)

Domain Name: TR0LLY.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2349102734_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com

Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com

Updated Date: 2019-01-04T10:33:09

Creation Date: 2019-01-02T16:34:18

b. The web-site doesn't have a proper SSL/TLS certificate set up on its server. The certificate being used is meant for the domain *.serveriai.lt

c. The article is based on wild unproven allegations and many other forum members have already pointed that the allegations have been disproved by verifiable sources

d. After this hoohah, instead of acknowledging the error of your ways, you lambasted those who pointed out the unwarranted biases in the linked article

There is a significant difference between people who provide blind support and those who give legitimate support for proven facts, and I believe the majority of the members on this forum are intelligent and reasonable individuals belonging to the latter.

4 hours ago, Cobalt said:

Don't need to be touchy. Let's look at the facts:

a. The domain name was registered a few weeks ago: 

d. After this hoohah, instead of acknowledging the error of your ways, you lambasted those who pointed out the unwarranted biases in the linked article

a) look at the forum: "Other Press: Blog posts, articles from new websites etc" The reason I posted it here is because I understand the difference between a blog from a new website and a reputable news source. Perhaps you should put this entire section on ignore?

d) The error of my ways? I posted a link my dude. Here's the first response:

On 2/1/2019 at 1:17 AM, DucPeter said:

Mods, can we get rid of this FUDster please?

Keep in mind I have shared no opinion on Ripple nor its partnerships in this entire thread. My responses are for the people who think I should be banned for posting a link to "FUD".

Edited by flanman
2 hours ago, flanman said:

Keep in mind I have shared no opinion on Ripple nor its partnerships in this entire thread

Maybe you should have, just to make clear where you stand regarding this absolute nonsense article.

2 hours ago, flanman said:

My responses are for the people who think I should be banned for posting a link to "FUD".

What is your proposal? Ban the people who are calling you out for posting FUD? 

Only “ hallelujah, thanks for this magnificent link” reactions allowed? 

Come to think of it:  

This is a clear case of “ contrarian view profiling”  imo.

1. Post an absolute nonsense FUD article without additional comments

2. Wait for the anti FUD reactions

3. Call them out for disliking “ contrarian views” 

4. Play the victim of so called “ hypers” 

Nice. 

nothing wrong with a good debate, lets go about it in the correct way.

I'll make a simple point: Santander partly owns ripple.

So seriously unlikely they wont use push & smash the advantages of using ripple tech & as such I don't think anything has been overhyped & I believe it will only become more & more useful & used (XRP). The writer of the article clearly has an anti XRP agenda & I believe over time they will be proved massively wrong on this.

9 hours ago, Archbob said:

Nah, there a lot of hype as well here. But this article in this thread is pure FUD. Santander has confirmed the partnership.

Indeed and nobody wants that hype but FUD based on lies are much worse (I guess) as it gives a very wrong view on the company.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, flanman said:

If this website is only for positive articles, mods just let me know and I'll go elsewhere.

I have an interest in xrp and don't invest with blinders on.

Trolly’s article is so ludicrous and laughably written, the only criticism I have is that it should have been posted in the humour or /x/ sub, not press. 

We applaud all efforts to seek balance on the forum. When anyone finds an intelligent, considered article written by someone who knows what they are talking about please do let us know.