Sign in to follow this  

SBI Group Confirms MoneyTap Will Leverage XRP

Not exactly - the SBI slide clearly says they are "contemplating" FX remittance with XRP  used just for that instance,  but must navigate legal issues first.  I am very bullish but it is not confirmation of use, just interest. 

85123571_moneytap-Copy.thumb.png.6978d6979a87b5f44694ad139cba1dde.png

Edited by WrathofKahneman

1 hour ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Not exactly - the SBI slide clearly says they are "contemplating" FX remittance with XRP  used just for that instance,  but must navigate legal issues first.  I am very bullish but it is not confirmation of use, just interest. 

85123571_moneytap-Copy.thumb.png.6978d6979a87b5f44694ad139cba1dde.png

thanks for the feedback!

9 hours ago, WrathofKahneman said:

they do this literally every time, every article, every video, twist the wording to get more hits

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

You STILL probably gonna say in your YouTube title  CONFIRMED USE OF XRP.

How are the donations going? Heard they are hiring again in BK

The whole process is a path of discovery. He probably makes more money than you. More power to him.

@AlexCobb dude, when you first started (feels like way back) I wasn't watching your channel because when I caught bits of it for me at least there was too much hype, conjecture and prediction. But these days I watch regularly because you took on board feedback, adjusted your style and these days I'd say you're in my top 3/4 crypto YouTubers. I check your stream daily...

You don't hype and exaggerate to the point that you did before. These days you're pretty measured, but you've kept your enthusiasm, plus when you do make a prediction you're clear that's what it is. 

This minor detail you've been pulled up on here, the difference between: the fact they are contemplating where you've said "confirmed" for me is very minor. Especially when the exact statement is "they are contemplating, but navigating legal issues first" 

Shheeeeeeet if that ain't basically confirming their intention to use it I don't know what is. 

Ignore the pedantic comments Alex, keep doing what you do!!! Don't let them sway your confidence. You're actually becoming very good, you're very engaging. 

2 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Doubt it,

Besides. I would rather starve then be a YouTube hyper, who only cares about donations from gullible people.

Bit harsh, pipe down... He's done more for XRP than you likely ever will