We all got fooled again.

3 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

RL has been pumping XRP for years, and yet none of the so called smart money, or even the bankers themselves, has gobbled up the available supply, much less even tapped any of the escrow?

custody solutions are still being readied for the smart$ and there is no need for banks to hold xrp to utilize it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good news came out yesterday with the R3 and Swift partnership, we all got excited so the day traders used that as a time to do a 14% pump and dump.  24 hours later right back at the 30 cent range and

I don't know what you want other people to say.  If you feel like all the Ripple partnerships are somehow "scams", then surely you want nothing to do with XRP (if that's what you want someone to say).

You can always buy bitcoin. I've heard it's a 'store of value', whatever that may mean.

Posted Images

Q2 could bring:

US regulation

Fidelity (in March)

SBI roll-out

R3 Corda/SWIFT updates and XRP's position in that relationship

NYSE and Nasdaq ETFs

Geopolitical outliers that clearly define the race for quality digital and bridge assets

We can talk about years out all we want but this is a different world operating in a Moore's Laws context. Patience is for losers. Q f*****g 2.

20 minutes ago, 7Bs said:

Q2 could bring:

US regulation

Fidelity (in March)

SBI roll-out

R3 Corda/SWIFT updates and XRP's position in that relationship

NYSE and Nasdaq ETFs

Geopolitical outliers that clearly define the race for quality digital and bridge assets

We can talk about years out all we want but this is a different world operating in a Moore's Laws context. Patience is for losers. Q f*****g 2.

Most of this can happen in Q1.

Lol here we go again,  thanks for posting and exciting the naysayers,  the end is nigh,  the sky is falling,  run for the hills,  there a ice burg full steam ahead,  if you guys want to ride around on a horse and cart that's ok with me , butt the view is not that great(dad joke) , ever seen a horse sh*t and cough at the same time ? It travels at 15 ft per second and you get covered in it , stop sniffing methane and go to front of the horse the air is much cleaner and you'll see a few of us walking to the Ferrari dealership . 

3 hours ago, Greeny said:

I will admit that article  about all of ripples partners been scams, was a bit unnerving to me

The article I believe you're referring to cherry-picked a few companies to attack on grounds such as they had a bad website, their product was in beta, or that they had (in the authors opinion) talked up their co-located office (when in my opinion, many modern digital companies co-locate).  The author even complained that because the Director was also the Secretary, the company must be a scam.  I believe a more appropriate word for such a company might be "small" (or another, more positive word could be "lean"...).  From this handful of complaints, the author concluded - without investigating any more - that Ripple's entire complement of 200+ companies must suffer from identical complaints and so are therefore all "scams".  As such, the list of verifiable "scams" include such luminaries as SBI (one of Japans largest banking conglomerates, whose CEO's Twitter regularly tweets positive remarks regarding Ripple and XRP), Santander (who have based one of their active, customer-facing products on Ripples technology) and various other top 100 banks or FI's.  I guess it would include R3 too.

Realising everyone can have a bad day, I looked at a couple of the authors other articles.  As a result, I am unlikely to read articles from that source again, nor post links to them or even quote them. 

However, one useful point may have been raised - with Ripple signing so many companies, there will inevitably come a time or two that they are inadvertently scammed themselves, and sign a relationship with a company in good faith - but the company itself was presenting an elaborate artifice to Ripple to benefit from the association.  Maybe this has already happened, and maybe even the author of that article could have found such a one?  But presenting any such information in such a ludicrously sensationalist and possibly libellous manner is inexcusable.  Any responsible individual should contact Ripple and present any evidence of a scam directly to them.

Haha. OP makes this post, then today we get the info about SBI/R3's plans to make XRP the dominant currency for value transfer. Anyone who thinks the R3/Swift thing is bad news doesn't get what's happening.

This is all part of Ripple's original goals. It's the same reason they gifted the W3C the ILP. They want to connect all these systems together. Banks, SWIFT, Credit Cards, remittance services (like western union) other Cryptos, basically anything and everything financial, so that the best asset (XRP) can rise to the top on it's own merits. They believe that in a fair and interconnected market XRP will be the winner.

Edited by gamedev368
4 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

Haha. OP makes this post, then today we get the info about SBI/R3's plans to make XRP the dominant currency for value transfer. Anyone who thinks the R3/Swift thing is bad news doesn't get what's happening.

This is all part of Ripple's original goals. It's the same reason they gifted the W3C the ILP. They want to connect all these systems together. Banks, SWIFT, Credit Cards, remittance services (like western union) other Cryptos, basically anything and everything financial, so that the best asset (XRP) can rise to the top on it's own merits. They believe in a fair and interconnected market XRP will be the winner.

XRP will be the winner without a CLOSE second place player.

2 hours ago, WuWei said:

For anyone who's experiencing any doubts as to what's about to happen, I suggest that you read this thread: "SBI will increase the full-scale efforts of R3's Corda and XRP use cases." Taken in conjunction with yesterday's R3/SWIFT announcement, it's clear to me that "the writing is on the wall."

When Kitao dad talks the two children just have to listen and reply "yes Sir", nothing more and nothing less.:)

My opinion only, at the end of the day ripple could fail yes, things could be scams. Doubtful. Would that matter? We hold XRP not shares in ripple. R3 have also picked up the XRP baton so to speak and utilising it. SBI are major shareholders in both and you'd imagine they'd want them both to succeed as at the end of the day what does that mean to them?

$$$$ Cha ching $$$$

All I keep seeing is what would seem to be positive news that should help the XRP ecosystem. How long it takes to play out, well, that's a different story.