BigFish

Please cheer me up :(

19 hours ago, BigFish said:

...now I have come back a year later and i'm down 96%, DAFUQ :(

It's OK, you just came back too soon,. Go back to sleep for another 12 months and everything will be fine.

Ok thanks for the support guys :-) I will invest more now to even out my losses. What happened to that chicken guy btw? He always used to make me laugh. 

22 hours ago, BigFish said:

So in December 2017 I invested all my savings in XRP. I opened a SELL  position a few hours after COINBIAS announced they wouldn't list ripple; by that time it already went down 20-30%. I then panicked as the price started going back up since people where saying it's just a bluff and changed it to a BUY position;  now I have come back a year later and i'm down 96%, DAFUQ :(

P.S. It's BIG BUCKS! Which makes it all the more painful; now I could really do with the cash. 

2533B4FB-0EA7-4050-B63E-FCA9E0DFBE2C.png

9 hours ago, BabyNeedsShoes said:

2533B4FB-0EA7-4050-B63E-FCA9E0DFBE2C.png

A lot of us on here feel your pain. But remember it's only a loss if you decide to sell it. How would you feel if you sold now and then the price jumped to $10 next month?

Sorry but how can you be down 96% ? Even if you bought around 3 USD which was about the highest level in Dec 17 you're still not down 96%. I think you should first re-calculate your loss. That'll cheer you up a tiny little.