Jump to content
Paddy

I’m out!!

Recommended Posts

On 1/28/2019 at 7:27 AM, Paddy said:

if and I mean a huge “IF” we can get to 1 GBP again then I’m out, this hasn’t turned out the way I expected over the last 2 years and I think im nearing my max patience of waiting.

So much good from an amazing company yet so little reward.

Good luck to those of you that stay the test of time however I’m not staying invested for 10+ Yrs like this looks like is needed.

Best of luck!!!!

And the next day after you sell XRP hits $7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone needs to wait until FIAT currencies are dead (paper based), there will be a huge crash, then a new asset class (data) will be recognised, then digtal currencies will be recognised. Not before this will anyone see any "real" appreciation of price.

Crypto currencies are too ahead (Currencies such as XRP, NOT  - so called - Sh*t coins), 5 - 10yrs ahead IMO.

Some will laugh that I have defined Data as an asset class. If you dont think so, then this whole space has gone over your head.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, XRPcalling said:

And the next day after you sell XRP hits $7

My luck it would hit that as soon as I sold.

i don’t need the money so price really is irrelevant at the minute, however I may of allowed myself to dream a bit too much of what il do with my riches as I hold a decent amount, I’m sure if being honest I’m not the only person on here to do this.

So after all maybe I’m not going to be out and we may hit multiples of a £1, good luck all I wish us all the best. Now if only I could forget about them for a few years 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 7:27 AM, Paddy said:

if and I mean a huge “IF” we can get to 1 GBP again then I’m out, this hasn’t turned out the way I expected over the last 2 years and I think im nearing my max patience of waiting.

So much good from an amazing company yet so little reward.

Good luck to those of you that stay the test of time however I’m not staying invested for 10+ Yrs like this looks like is needed.

Best of luck!!!!

If you have the ability to track other worthwhile investments, there is no need to sit on anything. We have industries rocking and rolling in weed, and fintech. I bought symbol CRON a year ago and now everyone is talking about it. There are always other opportunities, and you should always read and stay informed.  Every abnormal return has a very limited time span.  Cryptos are now blue-chips, not emerging returns. If they ever move, it will be slow and painful. It took the NASDAQ 15 years to come back from the .COM bubble. 

If you hold XRP and believe in it, good for you, and if you moved on to other areas, good for you as well. 

There is no right and wrong when the future is unpredictable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, mariusthegreat said:

Everyone needs to wait until FIAT currencies are dead (paper based), there will be a huge crash, then a new asset class (data) will be recognised, then digtal currencies will be recognised. Not before this will anyone see any "real" appreciation of price.

Crypto currencies are too ahead (Currencies such as XRP, NOT  - so called - Sh*t coins), 5 - 10yrs ahead IMO.

Some will laugh that I have defined Data as an asset class. If you dont think so, then this whole space has gone over your head.

 

 

Oh boy.. 

 

Somethings have gone over someone's head alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

2030+, probably longer

not even sure it'll reach this price in 2030 , I'd say if it works well , we'll get to 2$ in 2025 .

Lucky I sold mine at 2.2$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, Spekul8 said:

If you have the ability to track other worthwhile investments, there is no need to sit on anything. We have industries rocking and rolling in weed, and fintech. I bought symbol CRON a year ago and now everyone is talking about it. There are always other opportunities, and you should always read and stay informed.  Every abnormal return has a very limited time span.  Cryptos are now blue-chips, not emerging returns. If they ever move, it will be slow and painful. It took the NASDAQ 15 years to come back from the .COM bubble. 

If you hold XRP and believe in it, good for you, and if you moved on to other areas, good for you as well. 

There is no right and wrong when the future is unpredictable. 

Have you guys looked into uranium stocks?

I won't post links, because I am sure someone gets mad about promoting stuff.. I'll just throw out a name regarding the uranium situation - Mike Alkin.

I missed pot stocks, but won't miss this one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Biker said:

Have you guys looked into uranium stocks?

I won't post links, because I am sure someone gets mad about promoting stuff.. I'll just throw out a name regarding the uranium situation - Mike Alkin.

I missed pot stocks, but won't miss this one..

I just gave an example to think outside the box and not be glued to the Crypto quotes.   The market is not a woman, don't fall in love with anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...