I’m out!!

I'm optimistic. Very optimistic. Selling now or at a low price looks like pessimism before reason because to my eyes it looks to as if everything is going to plan and XRP will at some stage go parabolic.  I will not put a time line on that, or a value of how high it will reach.

Good luck

Edited by Julian_Williams

Are you out of XRP or cryptos in their entirety? Instead of leaving, at the very least I would keep a smaller percentage of your net worth invested, small enough to where you feel like you can forget about it.  Your concerns are valid, but the potential rewards are still worth keeping some skin in this game.  Alternative investments (real estate, stocks) are theoretically at the end of their bull runs so the opportunity costs are not as high to remain in crypto.

If the september spike was caused by Xrapid usage (testing or not) we could take the lead and start the next Bullrun on our own. Imagine doubling or trippling in price in just a few days whilst other coins stay flat. Utter FOMO would kick in.

Brad, if your reading this stupid post from a dumb Pandabear, just flip the switch for a few days. Market will do the rest.

1 hour ago, Campo said:

So you're out but only if we near enough 5x will you sell. 

So you're still in. 

Yes mate I’m still in, I’m really impressed with your ability to figure that out 🍻 🤣

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Staigera I think it's all but a certainty that the next bull run will be led by BTC.  The only reason we are down today is because of BTC.

Means we are STILL depnendand on it. Because we still don't move independently. So If any bullrun will occur seems likely it will be that of BTC. But time will tell.

18 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Yes mate I’m still in, I’m really impressed with your ability to figure that out 🍻 🤣

You sure post a lot for someone that is "out". Lol. So sell and save yourself the heartache.

16 minutes ago, Inruin said:

You sure post a lot for someone that is "out". Lol. So sell and save yourself the heartache.

I’m not out yet as we’re still not at £1 so I will continue to “sure post a lot” 🤣

to be honest after holding for 2.5yrs I’m just annoyed at lack of progress price wise currently, il calm down soon and probably continue to hold.

just had a rant today 👍

2.5 years?  If you've been holding that long you are ASSUREDLY up.  Most likely a significant amount.  XRP would have been around .006 cents when you first invested.

Something tells me you may be exaggerating your length of investment...

2 hours ago, Gorgalosk said:

2.5 years?  If you've been holding that long you are ASSUREDLY up.  Most likely a significant amount.  XRP would have been around .006 cents when you first invested.

Something tells me you may be exaggerating your length of investment...

Not exaggerating it’s a clear typo which should say 1.5yrs not 2.5yrs. An easy check on my past posts would of made this quite clear

He's not going anywhere, he's emotionally too attached to XRP. He's like that threatening girlfriend who is mad at her boyfriend...

But always remember why 1% have more money than 99%. They do things 99% aren't capable of. A drop to 15c would get rid of a lot of 589ers and inpatient people, and I would love to see that