Paddy

I’m out!!

2 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Really?...because I seems to remember them back when BTC was at $100.

Can’t comment on that as I wasn’t around the crypto scene when bitcoin was at them prices.

best of luck with your investment my friend 🍻

curious, what do you see your investment reaching having been around to see the likes of BC and ETH take off?

If it hits $1.32 (£1), you won't be out - you'll be riding on a wave of optimism.  My advice though would be to dollar cost average small sells...that's what I will be doing (albeit above $2).  It doesn't have to be all or nothing.   I'm glad you're not "out" now (that's what I thought when I read the title) - people selling now either over-invested and need the money, or they're idiots selling low. 

@Paddy Whereas I don't believe we will be going back to £1 any time soon in the foreseeable future, I'm curious whether you'll be able to stand the greed that comes with positive price action. Why? Well, when this bear market will be finally over, and we've made it through the months of little to no price action, prices could go parabolic in a matter of weeks. Your negative state of mind turns into a greedy state of mind, and you want to reward yourself for many months of negativity and waiting. Crypto simply does a have a tendency of making people either extremely negative or overly positive about the current state the market. My advice would be to set sell orders as a reminder of your current post.

Edited by PactaSuntServanda