Fazzyfocus

BTC, XRP, the XRP ledger and evangelism.

Good read. Thanks. I agree with most of it.

But please let us not pretend that "libertarian anarchists" are excluding XRP investors. It's mostly the same bunch sitting in different echo chambers. Flinging **** at each other.

The people that make a difference are working on projects that solve problems. 

21 minutes ago, Lurker123 said:

Good read. Thanks. I agree with most of it.

But please let us not pretend that "libertarian anarchists" are excluding XRP investors. It's mostly the same bunch sitting in different echo chambers. Flinging **** at each other.

The people that make a difference are working on projects that solve problems. 

Fair argument. From the perspective of "extremism" yes, we have definitely succumbed to tribalism. absolutely.

13 minutes ago, Fazzyfocus said:

Fair argument. From the perspective of "extremism" yes, we have definitely succumbed to tribalism. absolutely.

No judgement thougth. I think it's only natural to have an urge to defend your own investment. Especially if most of us are condemned to sit on the sidelines. 

I just think its important to distinguish between noisy people and the comunity as a whole. We still have some smart cookies around here and there. 

If you excuse me, i'll have a nice sunday walk with my dogs now. Thanks for the read and have nice sunday. :yes3:

Excellent article, thank you.

1 hour ago, Fazzyfocus said:

I think, at times like these, the XRP community would be wise to take heed of a quote by Plato:

"When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them."

1 hour ago, Naimless said:

Excellent article, thank you.

I think, at times like these, the XRP community would be wise to take heed of a quote by Plato:

"When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them."

Well noted. My personal favourite comes from Socrates:

One thing I know is I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom. 

Apt in this case in particular, as I had no idea about the Plato quote. :)

And for knowing nothing you have authored a very inciteful piece.   Passionate and broadly supported with real life social and political currents and balanced humanism.  The global cultural paradigm we live in is that technology will answer our problems.  Also that business ideas cure all.  Both have been taken to extremes, and people are still left grasping for answers for how to live in a more equitable world.  A good dose of common sense as you have shared should always be heavily weighed into any societal solutions. 

46 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

And for knowing nothing you have authored a very inciteful piece.   Passionate and broadly supported with real life social and political currents and balanced humanism.  The global cultural paradigm we live in is that technology will answer our problems.  Also that business ideas cure all.  Both have been taken to extremes, and people are still left grasping for answers for how to live in a more equitable world.  A good dose of common sense as you have shared should always be heavily weighed into any societal solutions. 

That is quite a compliment. Very kind. Thank you. :)