kryptoroi

My challenge to anyone out there!

It is all part of the market cycle of a speculative asset. News doesnt move price when most speculators are sitting on their hands waiting for the tide to turn. When it does, good news will move the price again. Just be patient and wait for it or trade the ups/downs in this bear trend.

Also, most of the options you mention have merit and have been explained thoroughly by other members and there is plenty of good info about it when you search for it. Just because you can’t grasp some mechanics of it, doesnt necessarily make it BS or a bad explanation.

We sinply ARE in a bear cycle, with lots of bots, manipulation, in speculative territory led by BTC, fake news all around us etc etc . The market imho will turn around, but to keep trying to find ‘the’ explanation is sinply pointless, as the whole market is a wide combination of factors that all have to he taken into account. There is no magical ‘key’ factor to it all.

https://hackernoon.com/bitcoins-market-cycles-everything-you-need-to-know-d7a804b05c93

Edited by Plikk

I like the original question posed- as it is tremendously curious how in a speculative market people aren't speculating on the one obvious winner.  But many of the answers offered here have addressed this well.  I especially believe that in a lower liquidity market that it makes sense to suggest that algos have pulled some of the upside value out.  Also speculators are going for short term gain.  Also speculators can be downright dumb and uninformed.  And as one here pointed out- more of the money in this baby market is currently being poured into building this market out rather than on the DA's themselves, especially since this bear began. And supply matters as well. The combination, as stated above, leaves the rest of us (who have put in the time to assess which DA we are backing) with little to look at until things get moving.

It IS unbelievable in a sense.  Here's to hoping the eventual results will be too. It's hard to believe success won't come to this DA especially since the use cases are so real, and getting verified by the day.  In contrast to many of the other DA's in the market it's night and day I agree...but so goes being a speculator in a brand new asset class!  Thickens your skin.  

2 hours ago, kryptoroi said:

I never established anything. Just wasnt satisfied with the explanations that were provided  by members of the community, media etc. Which is perfectly ok, you should be inquisitive and ask qs. you could instead answer any of the above qs and make your point. 

Manipulation
I look at things like orchestrated FUD in the media, timed BTC dumps by the Mt Gox trustee, BTC dumps in general...with whales only bulk buying at the start of each bull trap in 2018.  Nobody can prove anything of course, but manipulation in a low liquidity marketplace with no regulations isn't that hard to do.  Just dump when volume is particularly low for maximum effect.  The few retail traders left panic and sell (though they are getting less and less, diminishing returns here). 

XRP is tied to BTC
This is utterly obvious.  You can look at the charts.  Now, in the very long-term, I've argued that XRP is not tied to BTC.  This is true.  But in the shorter-term, XRP is absolutely tied to BTC.  Both realities can exist by the way.  There are significantly important times when XRP breaks away from BTC - but in the main, if BTC is going to go through a 12 month bear market, you can bet anything that XRP will go through a 12 month bear market too - and all other coins.  That will stop happening when XRP permanently breaks away from BTC - which WILL happen - but who knows when.

Bear Market
Pretty much ties into XRP following BTC.  It's a low volume bear market. 

If you're not convinced it's a bear market, XRP is not tied to BTC and manipulation isn't taking place - tell us your ideas why XRP has happened to follow every other crypto in price action (albeit apart from when XRP is mooning!).

13 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

XRP is not a stock in Ripple. There's your first wrong assumption. 

Again!!! I never made such assumption! Here is part of my copied answer to a similar claim : 

"So far all the XRP news have been positive, thus the success of Ripple as a company  should be correlated to it's native digital asset XRP!"

Xrp is enhancing the services that ripple provide! Unless there's  bad news about xrp, there should be no reason for Xrp's success not tobe coupled with ripple's success! 

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

It is all part of the market cycle of a speculative asset. News doesnt move price when most speculators are sitting on their hands waiting for the tide to turn. When it does, good news will move the price again. Just be patient and wait for it or trade the ups/downs in this bear trend.

Also, most of the options you mention have merit and have been explained thoroughly by other members and there is plenty of good info about it when you search for it. Just because you can’t grasp some mechanics of it, doesnt necessarily make it BS or a bad explanation.

We sinply ARE in a bear cycle, with lots of bots, manipulation, in speculative territory led by BTC, fake news all around us etc etc . The market imho will turn around, but to keep trying to find ‘the’ explanation is sinply pointless, as the whole market is a wide combination of factors that all have to he taken into account. There is no magical ‘key’ factor to it all.

https://hackernoon.com/bitcoins-market-cycles-everything-you-need-to-know-d7a804b05c93

Good answer and thanks for the link! 

18 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

I like the original question posed- as it is tremendously curious how in a speculative market people aren't speculating on the one obvious winner.  But many of the answers offered here have addressed this well.  I especially believe that in a lower liquidity market that it makes sense to suggest that algos have pulled some of the upside value out.  Also speculators are going for short term gain.  Also speculators can be downright dumb and uninformed.  And as one here pointed out- more of the money in this baby market is currently being poured into building this market out rather than on the DA's themselves, especially since this bear began. And supply matters as well. The combination, as stated above, leaves the rest of us (who have put in the time to assess which DA we are backing) with little to look at until things get moving.

It IS unbelievable in a sense.  Here's to hoping the eventual results will be too. It's hard to believe success won't come to this DA especially since the use cases are so real, and getting verified by the day.  In contrast to many of the other DA's in the market it's night and day I agree...but so goes being a speculator in a brand new asset class!  Thickens your skin.  

Yea it's just so confusing to me how something as obvious as Xrp's use case isn't seen by others to the point where I start questioning whether  I'm the  delusional one 😂🤣. But I guess I should stop expecting people to be as rational and evidence based as I am! 

10 hours ago, kryptoroi said:

2) Xrp's trajectory is dictated by Bitcoin 

(No one has given a satisfactory answer as to why this is so, other than were still in the infancy bogus excuse)

image.thumb.png.90c6d952b38f8001ba5c780bf9c5a25f.png

The first 5 Exchanges have a BTC & USDT pairing of approx. 77,5% of the complete volume. There is no buying preasure. People shove their coins around. 

Fresh money thats suposed to enter through xRapid is making 0,1% (Bitso) of the volume atm.. If and how xRapid is and will influence the volume is yet to be seen. 

3) Ripple's success doesn't always correlate to Xrp's success 

(True but there has not been any bad news about XRP, but still plenty of good news about it)

1.08 billion XRP have been systemticaly dumped since Jan.

Ripple news are circulated in the crypto comunity. Outside most people don't know XRP exists and most think crypto is a joke.

It's perfectly ok for people to say I don't know why or I don't have an answer, but it's just annoying when people try to rationalize with BS reasons! The market makes absolutely zero sense!

We're in a market that has a trading volume of $22,511,866 for Dogecoin. Go to your CFO and try to pitch moving compamy money through this market. 

This market is a joke. The people that accumulated early (2013/2014) are tech enthusiasts, criminals and anarchists. Those people hold the majority of the supply. In 2017 they brougth in desperate people that wanted to get rich fast. Most of them got screwed.  

Sadly, there is a LOOONG way ahead until this market matures and fresh money will enter. No one knows what's going on because, this shitshow we call market and atteched wallstreet synonyms to look professional, is a shady shitshow. 

Edited by Lurker123

25 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Manipulation
I look at things like orchestrated FUD in the media, timed BTC dumps by the Mt Gox trustee, BTC dumps in general...with whales only bulk buying at the start of each bull trap in 2018.  Nobody can prove anything of course, but manipulation in a low liquidity marketplace with no regulations isn't that hard to do.  Just dump when volume is particularly low for maximum effect.  The few retail traders left panic and sell (though they are getting less and less, diminishing returns here). 

XRP is tied to BTC
This is utterly obvious.  You can look at the charts.  Now, in the very long-term, I've argued that XRP is not tied to BTC.  This is true.  But in the shorter-term, XRP is absolutely tied to BTC.  Both realities can exist by the way.  There are significantly important times when XRP breaks away from BTC - but in the main, if BTC is going to go through a 12 month bear market, you can bet anything that XRP will go through a 12 month bear market too - and all other coins.  That will stop happening when XRP permanently breaks away from BTC - which WILL happen - but who knows when.

Bear Market
Pretty much ties into XRP following BTC.  It's a low volume bear market. 

If you're not convinced it's a bear market, XRP is not tied to BTC and manipulation isn't taking place - tell us your ideas why XRP has happened to follow every other crypto in price action (albeit apart from when XRP is mooning!).

I never said none of my above so called "anticipated answers weren't true", I just wanted rationale explanations (which some have provided) and why there wasn't more investigation going on!  I think the manipulation going on is bigger than just the avg traders pump and dump or wash trading! I think the price is purposely being suppressed as to impede the markets maturation... but bi just can't prove it yet 😂

With my other claim about xrp following Bitcoin, I simply asked if you knew any other sectors where THIS AMOUNT of good news about a single asset did not yield to a decoupling from the other assets! I just couldn't think of any other instances , forcing me to believe there are other forces at play here also!

As for the bear market, it's obvious that  we are in a bear market but I still anticipate xrp to move seperrately from other DA given the overwhelming Good news compared to other DA. I expected money to flow from other DA, to xrp given the obvious use case and evolution of xrp! 

15 minutes ago, kryptoroi said:

the success of Ripple as a company  should be correlated to it's native digital asset XRP!

Fair enough, but how do you think it should be correlated? My simplistic understanding is that Ripple's business model works best if XRP has moderate volatility within a limited range, but I have no idea what price the volatility would ideally have as its midpoint. If you think this is wrong, then I'm open to changing my mind. And if you think I'm right, have you determined what you think is a sensible price-range for XRP to move within?

18 minutes ago, Lurker123 said:

image.thumb.png.90c6d952b38f8001ba5c780bf9c5a25f.png

The first 5 Exchanges have a BTC & USDT pairing of approx. 77,5% of the complete volume. There is no buying preasure. People shove their coins around. 

Fresh money thats suposed to enter through xRapid is making 0,1% (Bitso) of the volume atm.. If and how xRapid is and will influence the volume is yet to be seen. 

1.08 billion XRP have been systemticaly dumped since Jan.

Ripple news are circulated in the crypto comunity. Outside most people don't know XRP exists and most think crypto is a joke.

We're in a market that has a trading volume of $22,511,866 for Dogecoin. Go to your CFO and try to pitch moving compamy money through this market. 

This market is a joke. The people that accumulated early (2013/2014) are tech intusiasts, criminals and anarchists. Those people hold the majority of the supply. In 2017 they brougth in desperate people that wanted to get rich fast. Most of them got screwed.  

Sadly, there is a LOOONG way ahead until this market matures and fresh money will enter. No one knows what's going on because, this shitshow we call market and atteched wallstreet synonyms to look professional, is a shady shitshow. 

Yes, I have to stop thinking that everybody out there does as much research krbthibks rationally ! I somehow expect everyone to see the writing on the wall as it is obvious! Thanks 

5 minutes ago, kryptoroi said:

Yes, I have to stop thinking that everybody out there does as much research krbthibks rationally ! I somehow expect everyone to see the writing on the wall as it is obvious! Thanks 

technical_analysis.png

6 minutes ago, tev said:

Fair enough, but how do you think it should be correlated? My simplistic understanding is that Ripple's business model works best if XRP has moderate volatility within a limited range, but I have no idea what price the volatility would ideally have as its midpoint. If you think this is wrong, then I'm open to changing my mind. And if you think I'm right, have you determined what you think is a sensible price-range for XRP to move within?

I wasn't even referring to Ripple's business model at this point and what's the right volatility  for Xrp's optimal perforfance. I'm purely talking about the non existing  "natural" market behavior! Most top DA have maybe 1-2 good news a year (if any). Xrp has +10 (partnership after partnership)! speculators see it, institutional investors definitely see it as well given that they've done all the research before entering the arena. So rationally speaking, more money should flow into xrp! This has nothing to do with TA, market manipulation, volatility etc, simply put, more money should be flowing into xrp! What am I missing here?