kryptoroi

My challenge to anyone out there!

Although this topic has been addressed to a certain degree, I think it needs more discussion!

My challenge to anyone : can you provide any other company who has been getting good news after good news for an entire year, while the price remains stagnant or even decreases? 

Anticipated answers:

1) it's a bear market

(can you still provide me any other specific  example where this happens ?)

2) Xrp's trajectory is dictated by Bitcoin 

(No one has given a satisfactory answer as to why this is so, other than were still in the infancy bogus excuse)

3) Ripple's success doesn't always correlate to Xrp's success 

(True but there has not been any bad news about XRP, but still plenty of good news about it)

4) Market manipulation

(Although the SEC hasn't fully cracked down on market manipulation,I'm sure all the geniuses in the two thousands or so projects can find a way to detect those type of things) 

5) the crypto market works in mysterious ways

(Just shut up and move on)

It's perfectly ok for people to say I don't know why or I don't have an answer, but it's just annoying when people try to rationalize with BS reasons! The market makes absolutely zero sense! Money should be flowing from other cryptos into XRP because of the overwhelming Good news associated with Ripple /XRP REGARDLESS of the so called "crypto Holly war" or other people religious affiliation to their cryptos! I have never seen a bunch of companies in the same sector (ie Apple, Amazon, Samsung, alphabet) where one CONTINUOUSLY  outperforms the others as far as partnerships and relevancy but the prices move in synch! I don't mind waiting as long as the market makes sense or there are clear explanation! Everyone seems to be perfectly ok saying the market is very irrational! There's something very wrong with the entire community hyping every single positive XRP news without putting much effort in understanding this so called irrational market behavior! I'm no expert but the market's movement , especially XRP is a 100% not natural! Maybe we can try to understand why, instead of pretending everything is ok! 

1 hour ago, kryptoroi said:

My challenge to anyone : can you provide any other company who has been getting good news after good news for an entire year, while the price remains stagnant or even decreases?

XRP is not a company.
Just because you don't like the explanations doesn't mean they're wrong.
!

Edited by eoma

3 minutes ago, eoma said:

XRP is not a company.
Just because you don't like the explanations doesn't mean they're wrong.
!

Point me to the area where i said XRP was a company! I clearly mentioned both ripple and XRP in my post! READ!

Edited by kryptoroi

Thinking out of the box here. 

If a car manufacturer builds the best car, has all the right partners and technology, would it change the price of gasoline? 

Perhaps there needs to be more drivers not a better car. A better car may result in more drivers but I'm not sure it's guaranteed. 

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

If a car manufacturer builds the best car, has all the right partners and technology, would it change the price of gasoline? 

Perhaps there needs to be more drivers not a better car. A better car may result in more drivers but I'm not sure it's guaranteed. 

Yep, utility will increase value and  though the tech is awesome it can take even decades for real adoption.

16 minutes ago, eoma said:

I thought I just did by quoting you and even emphasizing the keyword...:unsure:
!

You pointed at the part where I said to name me a company! I never made the comparison to XRP as a diflgital asset! The comparison was made to RIPPLE!  But since XRP is connected to ripple I just didn't specify!! So far all the XRP news have been positive, thus the success of Ripple as a company  should be correlated to it's native digital asset XRP! 

18 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

I like your attempt to make sense of this but I think you still came short! The Price of gasoline has zero connection to cars! Gasoline price is solely dictated by the cost of crude oil, refining  cost/profits, distribution/marketing  cost and taxes! If a company (Ripple) makes the best technology, and  continuously brings out great news about their digital asset (XRP)  that  further enhances banking and payment experience, then Yes by all mean the prices should be reflected! 

9 minutes ago, kryptoroi said:

You pointed at the part where I said to name me a company! I never made the comparison to XRP as a diflgital asset! The comparison was made to RIPPLE!  But since XRP is connected to ripple I just didn't specify!! So far all the XRP news have been positive, thus the success of Ripple as a company  should be correlated to it's native digital asset XRP! 

Your question implies XRP is some kind of share in Ripple by comparing it to a company and that company's value.

Edited by eoma

2 minutes ago, kryptoroi said:

The Price of gasoline has zero connection to cars!

I believe supply and demand is a factor. If fewer people drove, there would be less demand for gasoline. Granted, it's not the only factor. 

8 minutes ago, eoma said:

Your question implies XRP is some kind of share in Ripple by comparing it to a company and that companies value.

Never said that either! Just to simplify what I want to say! Imagine company A comes up with a new software that saves banks money! And now company A also has another technology (X) that further increases the amount of money banks save! 10 times out of 10 the success of company A will be linked to X, unless there is bad news associated to either one that will eventually decouple them! There hasnt been any bad news about XRP so far that will prevent it to ride Ripple's success! 

Maybe several of the reasons you and others in here already mentioned and maybe several other reasons play a role. Apart from the obvious current bear market at this moment (in this stage of the game) XRP just isn't scarce and demand isn't big enough yet to make the price increase.