Helmsdeep

The international value of horse poo

Around my area here on the outskirts of Melbourne there are a lot of horse fanatics that sell nylon bags of horse poo at the road side in front of their properties for $2 a bag for people to put on their gardens as fertiliser .

Lately I've been thinking about that $2 bag value here in Australia I thought it would be a fun thread if everyone could post where they're from ( approximately ) and the going rate for a unit of horse poo in their area . 

Wrong section. I'd suggest Marketplace or Off Topic. Go sh*t all over some other forum.

Edited by Guest

Well that wasn't the response I was expecting . 

If we get an average cost of horse poo bag units across the globe then we could treat it like the Big Mac standard when looking at the true intrinsic value of xrp.

For example: 1 unit of horse poo = 4.54 xrp in Melbourne .

On 1/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Helmsdeep said:

Around my area here on the outskirts of Melbourne there are a lot of horse fanatics that sell nylon bags of horse poo at the road side in front of their properties for $2 a bag for people to put on their gardens as fertiliser .

Lately I've been thinking about that $2 bag value here in Australia I thought it would be a fun thread if everyone could post where they're from ( approximately ) and the going rate for a unit of horse poo in their area . 

You must be living in the space age, over there in Australia. Here in the Netherlands we're still stuck in the Dark Ages as we can scrape our horse poo from the streets for free. 

Edited by DucPeter

On 2/7/2019 at 12:30 AM, zerpdigger said:

we ran out of horses in the uk, so now we use crocodile p00p instead

What a great invention to use the crocodile excrements for that purposes! 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:30 PM, zerpdigger said:

we ran out of horses in the uk, so now we use crocodile p00p instead

Come on, that can't be true!!:biggrin: