Sign in to follow this  
VladWSV

What is XPR future

Hello, guys! I'm a newbie in XPR and I think it is the best place to ask about the future of the Coin. Do I need to invest in the near future or should wait for better times& 

11 minutes ago, VladWSV said:

Hello, guys! I'm a newbie in XPR and I think it is the best place to ask about the future of the Coin. Do I need to invest in the near future or should wait for better times& 

I don't know what the hell XPR's future is but the future of XRP looks good depending on how far into the future your looking :)  Plenty information around here to formulate your own opinion hang on and enjoy the ride and welcome to the group by the way a little humor and your favorite adult beverage goes a long way at times.

Edited by RikkiTikki

15 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

I don't know what the hell XPR's future is but the future of XRP looks good depending on how far into the future your looking :)  Plenty information around here to formulate your own opinion hang on and enjoy the ride and welcome to the group by the way a little humor and your favorite adult beverage goes a long way at times.

Thank you for your reply! Will follow your advice!

I am a newbie as well, but I do believe that we should invest in something that holds a sustainable future. XRP seems to be accepted by different companies as a means to make payments faster, so I think that's a good reason to believe it its potential. 

2 hours ago, Arenys said:

I am a newbie as well, but I do believe that we should invest in something that holds a sustainable future. XRP seems to be accepted by different companies as a means to make payments faster, so I think that's a good reason to believe it its potential. 

Yeah, I think the same, but it also depends on the whole crypto market. We need more trust in crypto 

On 1/25/2019 at 2:44 PM, VladWSV said:

Yeah, I think the same, but it also depends on the whole crypto market. We need more trust in crypto 

Absolutely. Untill people see crypto as a trustworthy means of payment and investment option, it will keep such high volatility

There's good information that circulates on a lot of threads. Everyone of us has reasons why we think XRP is succeed in the future, but it's really up to you to spend some time investigating, researching, and formulating your own opinion on why XRP is the right investment for you. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Many of us are in this for the long term (3-5+) and don't view XRP has a "get rich quick scheme." 

One reason why I invested in XRP is that it solves a real payments problem. Have you ever submitted a wire transfer, and then 3 hours later have the bank call you to tell you there was a problem? I have and it's very frustrating. XRP solves that problem and settles payments in real-time. Now there are many other reasons why XRP may be a good investment choice, but it's up to you to Do Your Own Research!

Happy Zerping! 

Posted (edited)
On 1/25/2019 at 3:49 PM, VladWSV said:

Do a search on this forum for a user named Bearable Guy. He is an insider that knows everything. Even the price in the future !

Edited by Freaky

On 3/2/2019 at 2:03 PM, Freaky said:

Do a search on this forum for a user named Bearable Guy. He is an insider that knows everything. Even the price in the future !

I will find him for sure:), thank you for your advice 

On 2/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, LeoiZuria said:

I am not really sure. None knows

The main problem in the crypto world, we are never sure about the future:(

On 3/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, myenglishisbad said:

you are not sure about the price, that's all.  And that's not a problem, we are here for the tech!:)

From this point of view, I agree with you, we are here for the tech:)