Julian_Williams

Mercury FX Confirms Plans To Send Million Dollar Payments Through xRapid

7 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

Is there any possibility that a mod like @karlos can clean up this thread from all these useless comments (including my responses to them). Since this thread offers a lot of valuable information but gets destroyed by some people who think they are extremely funny and wit by provoking me again and again and again just because I lay out some undeniable facts. 

only this thread? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, KMACMcGrath said:

Can you block people in here. Just wondering because you could just do that instead of crying and tattling like a 6 year old. Or just be an adult and ignore it. Most people learn by middle school that if you don’t respond people will stop. They want to get a ride out of you and watch you cry. It’s working.

Everybody reacts differently I guess. If these guys would act the same way they do here in real life, we might get into serious trouble. And they won't do it in real life for 100%. Now here, hiding behind their screens, they can act cool and all that. So yes there might be people who just ignore it when cockroaches approach them, but I am not one of them. 

@htrenkleThe question was, "can any of you tell me in a very simple manner how the xrp price could increase OUTSIDE of speculation ?"

18 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

So who in your opinion will determine the future price of XRP, if not the users of exchanges?

The retail market participants of today currently set the price. With higher usage will come bigger market participants. I didn't say the exchange users wouldn't determine the price. It will be a different class of user. 

Edited by LordVetinari

4 minutes ago, kanaas said:

only this thread? :rolleyes:

what do you mean by that? "only this thread"? I don't know if they are trolling in other threads and of course there are other valuable threads as well. 

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

You did not add a single valuable comment to this discussion. Your only purpose is to troll around and get applauded by the community and if this is the level of this community, then well, have fun with holding each other little peepees. 

Please watch your language!

ty

You guys are so pathetic. I am out. Deleting my account now. Have fun with each other, trolling around and going against anybody who thinks slightly different than themselves.

13 hours ago, Trendkill said:

So if I'm reading this correctly you believe only in a speculative rise in price. Utility and volume does nothing..?

Forex market is the largest in volume and liquidity and yet currencies are pretty stable, right? Volume doesnt mean anything unless it is all buy orders. 

1 minute ago, htrenkle said:

You guys are so pathetic. I am out. Deleting my account now. Have fun with each other, trolling around and going against anybody who thinks slightly different than themselves.

Again pretty sure this is the reaction they want. GL in life if this is how you handle adversity.

17 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

So when and why does the price of any given FX rise? If people consider value in it. It has nothing to do with utility at all. You guys just don't understand the FX markets. If people consider value in the Swiss Franc, which they usually tend to do in rough times, the value goes up. 

Because you don't understand the difference between Intrinsic Value and Extrinsic Value.

XRP being used over xRapid will end up at a value it is worth based on it's utility. IE it's Intrinsic value. 

Need to send $100m USD? Have 100 XRP avialable? Then XRP is worth 1 million. You literally cannot sell or buy it for more or less than the amount you need to send.

Similarly, a Beer in Switzerland that cost 7 SF will still cost 7 SF  regardless of what traders think it's Extrinsic value is on the Forex market is because the Intrinsic value is 7 SF in Switzerland and that is how much is needed to buy that nice cold bubbly beer.

Every time you make a post you show that you have a lack of knowledge on how things work. I STRONGLY suggest you take a few days off an read some investment books.

22 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

Is there any possibility that a mod like @karlos can clean up this thread from all these useless comments (including my responses to them). Since this thread offers a lot of valuable information but gets destroyed by some people who think they are extremely funny and wit by provoking me again and again and again just because I lay out some undeniable facts. 

It's an undeniable fact that you're a snowflake

11 minutes ago, htrenkle said:

Everybody reacts differently I guess. If these guys would act the same way they do here in real life, we might get into serious trouble. And they won't do it in real life for 100%. Now here, hiding behind their screens, they can act cool and all that. So yes there might be people who just ignore it when cockroaches approach them, but I am not one of them. 

latest?cb=20140604010515

4 minutes ago, BrownBear said:

Similarly, a Beer in Switzerland that cost 7 SF will still cost 7 SF  regardless of what traders think it's Extrinsic value is on the Forex market is because the Intrinsic value is 7 SF in Switzerland and that is how much is needed to buy that nice cold bubbly beer.

Since when do beers get traded on Forex markets? 

4 minutes ago, fiik said:

inserted texr

To be fair, that was not talking about xRapid - Just a possible use-case for XRP.

In 2018 David said:

xRapid is in response to changes, what you are posting is outdated.