Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

I’m a little bewildered as well, BTC + ALTs move north while XRP is slumped at status quo. I read Eric’s & the goods Doctors TA and I love it but I feel unsatisfied by the lack of increase, upwards motion. I’m a long term bag holder and my patience is over. At 13K BTC XRP should have been closer to 80cents. We are half that – end rant.

13 minutes ago, FarangKiNok said:

I’m a little bewildered as well, BTC + ALTs move north while XRP is slumped at status quo. I read Eric’s & the goods Doctors TA and I love it but I feel unsatisfied by the lack of increase, upwards motion. I’m a long term bag holder and my patience is over. At 13K BTC XRP should have been closer to 80cents. We are half that – end rant.

Your patience is over? Too bad mate. XRP is not your usual coin and you knew this when you invested in this magnificent, profit-racking juggernaut. 

What did I say? Magnificent, profit-racking juggernaut? Yes, that is XRP for you. It moves violently and high when you least expect it. Many investors like you sold during late 2017, when BTC was at $16k and XRP at $0.24. Why did they do that?

To chase the BTC pump, later on getting absolutely obliterated, returning with hanging paws, crying that they wanted their gainssss back.

Secondly, primal instincts, entitlement, anger, fear, you name it. Just like you're talking  and feeling now. 

Let me tell you one thing buddy. XRP is not like other coins. It moves fast without notice, you will be way too late to buy back in. Then it dumps again within one week. A year of sideways price action. Then a next leg up.

We are on the brink of a breakout. Can't handle it? Chase the BTC pump, maybe you can rack up some gains. 

42 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Your patience is over? Too bad mate. XRP is not your usual coin and you knew this when you invested in this magnificent, profit-racking juggernaut. 

What did I say? Magnificent, profit-racking juggernaut? Yes, that is XRP for you. It moves violently and high when you least expect it. 

Why do people here keep repeating this line as if it's a good thing? If xrp only moves "violently" it's shows that it's highly manipulated and cannot be relied on as a currency. No one in their right mind would want to invest in a coin that's at the mercy of the whales...

6 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Why do people here keep repeating this line as if it's a good thing? If xrp only moves "violently" it's shows that it's highly manipulated and cannot be relied on as a currency. No one in their right mind would want to invest in a coin that's at the mercy of the whales...

I suggest you read something about the use case of XRP and the current market conditions. In short:

Everything is manipulated. Everything is at the mercy of whales. 

XRP is not meant to be a currency. 

I say this is a good thing because well... I like money. I want the whales to manipulate the heck out of it and trigger the unaware retail investor to invest. Then I can calmly offload my bags at $50. 

17 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Nothing can stop the Duke of Earl...

I saw Darts live at a concert at Hampton open air swimming pool about 5 years ago. (South West of London) They were supporting Heaven 17 and they were excellent. Den Hegerty was absolutely Nuts, he ended up grabbing a woman and jumping in the pool with her whilst still singing into the Mic, security were not pleased at all, but the crowd went mental - it was hysterical.

(One for the oldies amongst us)

18 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

I suggest you read something about the use case of XRP and the current market conditions. In short:

Everything is manipulated. Everything is at the mercy of whales. 

XRP is not meant to be a currency. 

I say this is a good thing because well... I like money. I want the whales to manipulate the heck out of it and trigger the unaware retail investor to invest. Then I can calmly offload my bags at $50. 

Yep everything is manipulated, but saying xrp is some special coin that violently moves in one week is not a good thing. 

50 dollars? Can xrp reach 50 cent first before dreaming of that!

whales love greedy holders who don't sell t least part of their stack when in profit, having perma bull "holders" is how whales can easily make money..

When BTC hit $20k in the near future, XRP should hover between $2-3 right based on epic 2017/2018 run up?  Well, it should if all cryptos move in tandem as they should.  In reality, XRP may only hit 50c which is so }#^^{] for us all.  Rather than get annoyed, simply allocate a small wad from XRP into BTC.  In this case, we have potential mooning from XRP (when idk?) but get the ramp up of BTC.  At some later stage, you can convert these BTCs back into even more zerps and rejoice as xrphodler.  

This is my advice given recent decoupling (since ATL of $4k for BTC) of BTC/ETH from others ... I missed it too.

So forget about bounce from 4000 satoshi for XRP since we may hit ATL around 2000 satoshi before meaningful eyeopener action ...

33 minutes ago, bookworm said:

When BTC hit $20k in the near future, XRP should hover between $2-3 right based on epic 2017/2018 run up?  Well, it should if all cryptos move in tandem as they should.  In reality, XRP may only hit 50c which is so }#^^{] for us all.  Rather than get annoyed, simply allocate a small wad from XRP into BTC.  In this case, we have potential mooning from XRP (when idk?) but get the ramp up of BTC.  At some later stage, you can convert these BTCs back into even more zerps and rejoice as xrphodler.  

This is my advice given recent decoupling (since ATL of $4k for BTC) of BTC/ETH from others ... I missed it too.

So forget about bounce from 4000 satoshi for XRP since we may hit ATL around 2000 satoshi before meaningful eyeopener action ...

Chasing pumps is not a good thing, you may end up being the person getting dumped on ala BTC Dec 2017 and xrp January 2018

20 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Chasing pumps is not a good thing, you may end up being the person getting dumped on ala BTC Dec 2017 and xrp January 2018

Thanks for your kind thoughts.  Was lucky during that epic rally having bought for 20c as 1% hodler.  Perhaps, I will lose it all back but ... having played xrp since early 2017, something doesn’t seem right about the way xrp moves up then, sold right down even with rosy news as compared with altcoins with no news at all eg, xlm.

Sure, we have ex-founder McCaleb offloading zerps based on buyout/settlement.  Sure, we still have 45-50b xrps in custody to be sold over the next 4-5 years.  Sure, we need to maintain less volatility and be more like a stable coin.  Sure, we need to act as a utility coin vs pure speculative coin given pending regulatory ruling.  Sure, we need to keep token price low given the numerous court rulings in event of litigation/penalty.

Surely, a bag load of question marks which is putting a damper on the (bank) coin.  Just saying that we can hold on for dear life (hodl) but see less increase during upbeat market so a good strategy is to diversify ...

1 hour ago, Glide said:

I saw Darts live at a concert at Hampton open air swimming pool about 5 years ago. (South West of London) They were supporting Heaven 17 and they were excellent. Den Hegerty was absolutely Nuts, he ended up grabbing a woman and jumping in the pool with her whilst still singing into the Mic, security were not pleased at all, but the crowd went mental - it was hysterical.

(One for the oldies amongst us)

Remember buying their album "dart attack" :lol:

1 hour ago, bookworm said:

Sure, we have ex-founder McCaleb offloading zerps based on buyout/settlement.  Sure, we still have 45-50b xrps in custody to be sold over the next 4-5 years.  Sure, we need to maintain less volatility and be more like a stable coin.  Sure, we need to act as a utility coin vs pure speculative coin given pending regulatory ruling.  Sure, we need to keep token price low given the numerous court rulings in event of litigation/penalty.

Surely, a bag load of question marks which is putting a damper on the (bank) coin.

Sorry my friend but almost all of that is wrong,

• Jed is a small percentage sale.  Doesn’t affect price much if at all.
  • Escrow doesn’t affect current price.  

(These first two at least have some small room for debate...  I’m sure they are not as you presented,  but there is some debate possible.  But the rest of the list is straight out wrong.  It’s not uncommon to hear,  it but it’s far from reality.  I think it’s spread to cause fud and people just accept it as you probably have)

• We don’t ‘need to maintain less volatility’...   where did you read that?  It’s oft repeated nonsense.
  • We certainly don’t need to be a stable coin.  Again it’s nonsense.
  • We are not “acting like a utility coin” pending a ruling.  Where did you hear that?
  • we don’t need low price pending penalties.  Total fantasy.

All of that was a crock I’m afraid.  Why do people believe such nonsense?