Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

2 hours ago, XRPboi said:

I've watched coins like ETH run from $2 to $1,200 (and stabilize around $300), with very little institutional usage or adoption. It really makes me wonder how XRP is still under .50, as well as question why future demand/price increases "must be slow & gradual"

considering xrp is #3 in terms of market cap, it's had it's share of similar runs. you can't just look at the price.

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Could you ask for a better set up than the XRP chart.  Does anyone think this is not ready to explode???

I am amazed it hasn't burst a while ago, but it suited me to go on accumulating.  I have now thrown every bit of spare cash I have at it and I'm waiting! 

12 hours ago, XRPboi said:

I've watched coins like ETH run from $2 to $1,200 (and stabilize around $300), with very little institutional usage or adoption. It really makes me wonder how XRP is still under .50, as well as question why future demand/price increases "must be slow & gradual"

well XRP was 0.001 or even lower , it s not 0.47$

7 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Could you ask for a better set up than the XRP chart.  Does anyone think this is not ready to explode???

Could you explain what shows that this is ready to explode? Not to question it, I think it will. But mine is more on 'I believe it will'. Is it the EMA's crossing eachother or do you see something in the price pattern? Trying to learn.

Since it will be a price run that is based on speculation/bitcoin (opposed to actual utility), it is safe to think it is a good idea to sell off a portion when we top our previous ATH, right?

I'd hate myself if I held through the next run without selling any (like in Dec 2017), only to see the price crash back down again for 2-3 years.

7 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

Since it will be a price run that is based on speculation/bitcoin (opposed to actual utility), it is safe to think it is a good idea to sell off a portion when we top our previous ATH, right?

I'd hate myself if I held through the next run without selling any (like in Dec 2017), only to see the price crash back down again for 2-3 years.

I wouldn't presume to tell anyone where to exit. However, you should decide ahead of time.

It's never wrong to take profits. But this would be a good one to just take enough profits to cover your cost basis and let the rest ride. I expect we will get substantially higher than the previous ATH over the medium (2-3 year) time frame. Jmho, not advice.